Chapter Three- The Gastation P.2

Colbys POV

"What the?" I looked all around the single restroom. No sign of Jordan, but she was just here a second ago when Jake broke the door down?
Jordan's POV

I panicked, right when one of the men broke the door down i turned completely invisible to the human eye. Although they aren't normal humans, it should stall them while i walked out. "What the?" The blue eyed one questioned, walking right next to me, while stepping in a little trail of the blood i had. I shuffled out of the restroom and closed the door shut behind the guys. "WHAT THE FUCK." One of them screeched, pounding on the door. I walked away, still invisible, but now holding the door closed as my hand motions towards it. I then heard tons of trucks in the distance, making its way here. I put my attention to the window, forgetting i'm invisible and holding a door with my freaking mind. Not even .5 seconds later the door busts open, leaving the guys pissed and there eyes burning into my soul. I screamed and put force on some shelves, making them fall onto the men. I limp for the door when a blanket takes me by my ankle and pulls me aggressively.

Colbys POV

She screams as Jake makes a blanket yank her from her feet. "JAKE," i growl, yea she was trying to escape but she's already loosing blood and i'm not trying to kill her. "I DONT CARE COLBY LOOK." He motioned to the vans pulling up to us. Shit. Now we have to protect her. Man i just want some Chipotle. "Not the time for horseplay Colby we have to go. NOW." Damn sometimes i forget he can read my fricking mind. Just as we go to approach Jordan, she screams, making us fly back to a brick wall and the blanket rip in half. Someone's mad. "Oooh shit," Jake rubs his head. I then realize Jordan is standing right in front of us, looking at us with half concern half regret.
Jordan's POV
Fucking shit Jordan. You could've killed them! "Shut up." I whispered to myself as i got off the ground. Ugh now i have to make sure they're okay because i'm sooooo nice, note the sarcasm. I teleport to them, seeing blood spew from their forehead. Okay now i feel bad. Whoops. "A-are you okay?" I asked them, i honestly did feel bad, even if they're trying to kidnap me. The brown eyed groaned as he slid down the floor. I sighed and teleported to the freezer and back , giving them ice packs. Just as i go to speak the blue eyed man speaks up "D-don't over use yourself. You'll get hurt." Why does he care? I literally almost killed him. Or them. "Because we care, Jordan." The brown eyed said while the ice pack was still pressed up against his head. I furrowed my eyebrows then a lightbulb hit oh right they're with child protective services fucking lie. I dragged them up with a motion of my hand and pinned them there, cutting off some air in there lungs as they gasped. "You aren't with child protective services, who are you and what do you want from me." I stared at them with a blank expression. The blue eyed started to speak but couldn't because the pressure i was putting. I let go slightly, big mistake. He took the opportunity to teleport out of my grasp and behind my back, he was fast, but not as fast as i thought. I saw him pick up the iron chains when he teleported so when he went behind me i made a forcefield around me, so he wouldn't touch me. "H-how did y-you-" i cut him off by saying "trained, you're really slow, try working on teleporting to a less obvious spot too. Where i was still able to SEE you." I would've kept going but the doors blasted open. Literally, like an actual explosion. My first thought was to save everyone before me. I jumped over to the register and made a forcefield with me and the worker. Forgot he was here to be honest. Plus i knew the other guys could handle a small explosion other than a helpless boy. When the dust cleared up i looked right into the guys eyes, he had pure terror on his face. Other than that he was perfectly fine. I threw him into a closet, hoping he'll be safe there and made a mini shield around him. Wouldn't want anyone dead on my watch. "Wow thanks for the help man." Blue eyes sarcastically said to me. "You're gifted. Calm down, this kid is probably 16, he wouldn't be able to survive that." I wiped some blood off my nose. Now? Really? Man i guess i'll calm down then. "So your first instinct was to save a complete stranger rather than yourself? That doesn't make any-" he was shortly cut off by a man in a blood red robe, walking to us. David. aka my 'dad', the one that didn't think twice before taking my life away from me. "Well, well. See you've made some friends." Dave said as he mentions the two guys. "Back off Dave, i can beat your ass any time." "Then do it," "What?" "You heard me; do. it."
-Flashback
"Do it, Jordan. You know you wanna hurt me. Just do it." Dave circled me. He had little to no gifts so he used other people like me, stole them. Killed there family, and tested them. Ever sense i got there they didn't need anyone else so they set them free. He tested me to see what could he do to make himself more powerful. "N-no." I whispered. He was trying to get something out of me. I couldn't do anything because it was automatic death. I wouldn't want anyone taking my spot.
-End Flashback

"J-jordan stop, this is what he wants." The blue eyed one spoke up. i scoffed. "If that's what he wants, it's what he gets. I'm not a little kid anymore." David evilly grinned and i picked up Blue and Brown eyes and threw them into a closet on the opposite side of me. They screamed as they tried to open the door. "Sorry boys, this fights on me." I broke the lock on the door and made a shield around them. "For fucks sake Jordan do you want to die?!" one of them spoke. "Eh maybe, still not sure. Wouldn't want you guys dying on my watch too. I can handle them, they trained me so i know there weaknesses." I heard a deep growl and i chuckled. Then David lunged at me. That's new. He had sharp needles on his knuckles that would've cut me open if i didn't teleport around him. Instead i got a little gash on my arm. When i did he fell to the ground and i picked him up with a slight motion in my hand. "K-kill her!" He screamed. Man i really don't have the time for this, i really need a water. I walked backwards and grabbed a water, gulped it down and threw it away , David still strangling and the men watched my actions. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING. MURDER HER. TEAR HER APART." I sighed and looked at all of them dead in the eye, and cracked my neck. Making every single man fall to there feet, blood spewing from there mouths. David screamed a really girly scream. "WHAT THE- h-how did y-you." I let him go making him fall on top of a body. "You have 5 seconds to leave before i tear you apart, and i don't hesitate." "Fuck you Sky's i WILL find you again and i will murder you, you little-" Before he could finish i threw him to a van and he grunted and drove off. Pussy. The boys then busted through the closet. 'Bout damn time haha they look pissed. The blue eyed one didn't care about the body's i just killed, instead he teleported to me and looked at me dead in the eye. "Are you okay? What happened? Did he hurt you? Who was that?" He was holding my face with his hands and i took a step back, then i realized im bleeding, from everywhere. wrists, nose, back of my ears and my hea- i cut my own thoughts off. "I'm fine, they tested me. So i fired back. I'm not hurt i might just have a-" Everything went black.