Chapter Thirty Five-The Sharp Black Armor

Jordan's pov
My body jolts awake, i can see clear as day, and my body doesn't ache of pain anymore. Did i dream all of that? I look around and i see four white walls, like i'm in a box. I'm sitting on the floor, no chair, no bed, just cement and me. The wall in front of me has a long mirror, seamed into the wall, right next to a big metal door. I stare back at myself, not recognizing me for a second. My once bright blue-aqua hair, is now chin length, and in my original jet black. Blur barley peaking out of my tips. They cut my hair? I examine my body more throughout the mirror, not bothering to look down at myself. Dark, tinted purple circles cover my eyes, my face as pale as the walls, and i'm dressed in only a blue hospital dress. Yea that definitely wasn't a dream. I stand from the floor and walk to the mirror slowly. Right as i'm about to reach it, i'm yanked from underneath my feet, slamming face first on the ground. I don't even try catching myself, i'm sore, and weak to the bone. I groan and sit up, looking at my ankle. There's chains connected around my left ankle. I mentally slap myself for not even looking. One side to me and the other to the wall opposite of me, bolted down. The cold metal burns to the touch, my body stinging from my fall. I don't even try taking it off, it's no use. I curl into a ball on the floor stiffly, and let out quiet sobs from my mouth. I'm weak. I miss my friends. My family, my home. It's not much longer when i hear the door open, i'm tired and weak. And most importantly, hungry. Gosh could i use some fried food. I guess i have grown attached to the life style of the average human, and to the people there. I heard a buzz that filled my ears of worry, along with a small flashing light above the door to the room i was being held in. I jumped up, balancing myself in a position ready to throw off anyone that comes through, no matter the condition i'm in. The noise that filled the room was similar to the noise before the last lab blew up, just less.. alarming. A group of men burst through the door, circling me as i stood in the center, my hands in front of my body. All covered in a thick coated armor that was a matte black, sharp to the touch. A slightly more built man came in last and stood in front of the circle, more near me but still at a "safe" distance. He was about to talk but i didn't really care because knew were this was going. Blah blah blah.. why i'm here... rules, get through them then him. All basic stuff they're trained to say. So before he could even get a breath out i held my hand up, stopping him. He looked like he had just been rudely offended and it honestly humored me. I smirked at him and closed my eyes, i heard movement around me as if people were blocking or moving away. I opened my eyes with power, a slight fire in my eyes. I thought about everything that made me mad, or angry in my lifetime. And i channel it into power. Reggie taught me way more than any lesson i took as a child, because he was actually experienced. Unlike people that are faking it just to get paid. I raised my hands up quickly, a small swift of red and purple energy following, and stopped mid air. I turned to make eye contact with every single person in the room, making sure to count them all. Seven, eight, nine, ten. I look back up at the lead guy and locked eyes. "Ten" i said with a smile and before he could question i whipped my arms down, pushing everything to the floor. A gust of energy left my hands, and every single guy standing, besides mr. big and bad fell to the ground. Blood pouring out of their pours. Eyes, nose, ears, all drenched in the rich liquid that was just inside of them. I felt, powerful. Good almost. Usually i feel a sharp pain in my vain or my head from grief or even the amount of energy i use. Now it's like i run on it, and it fuels me. I smiled and lifted my ankle in the air. The chains falling off like liquid. The man stands in front of me, in shock, as he tries not to look at the fallen that were once his soldiers. "Taking me now?" I spoke up, my voice emotionless and dry, bringing my eyes to his. He nodded and walked out, leading the way. I swiftly moved the bodies away from my path and walked to him, were he stood there, and held his heart like he had just been shot. Yeah, i know how that one feels buddy.