One Thirty-Fun n Games

Jordan's pov
"Adam!" I yelled from the other side of the building, he stumbled over to me, his nose and mouth bloody, and his eye swollen. "Ouch, you good?" I asked, as i pat the seat next to me and started rummaging through papered files. "How did you? What did you? You don't even have a scratch on you." He panted, holding the side of his face. "Told you, you can't fight. But you got him, right?" He nodded, laying his face on the cool table for some sort of relief. "Okay, you stay here then, yell if you're dead, and i'm going to go look for a tail." I walked off, wandering into another room, well, more like a hall. But it had paintings left and right, different abstracts of art that caught me by surprise. "J?" I heard a whisper. "Yeah?" I yelled, popping my head back out. Colby rolled his eyes, lowering his gun before walking towards me. "Wow what were you gonna do with that?" I asked, looking at him weird. "Oh shush," he smiled, pulling my waist closer to him. "Did you mean what you said? About the kiss?" I asked, scrunching my face. "No, i just suck terribly at wording correctly and expressing how i actually feel through words." He said, looking down at me sadly. "So you don't think i need affection to stay grounded?" I asked, the need for confirmation crawling under my skin. "No, i think you can stay grounded, but you don't like it when other people force you to." I smiled a little, him returning it. "I bet you practiced that all the way here." He rolled his eyes, before leaning down to kiss me quickly. I giggled a little, before he pulled away. "You didn't deny ittt." I teased, poking his chest. He smiled a little, before turning serious again. "Can you just tell me next time?" He pouted, making me nod. "I only didn't tell you today because i knew you would get in your mood." I walked away, making him gasp. "I don't have a mood!" He exclaimed, as we walked down the colorful wall. "You so do!" I said crossing my arms. "Okay whats it like then." "We'll it's all- you know- mad but in a cute way!" I said, making him laugh. "Mad in a cute way, so you're into that?" "What the fuck? I don't know!" He laughed harder, making my jaw drop. "I'm taking that as a yes." "Wait! What does that even mean! Why do you even need to know that too?" He snapped his mouth shut, trying not to laugh again. "Oh you know, just some useful information i could use later." "Colby i have no clue what that even means." I said honestly. He just snickered, walking away. "Wow, rude." I said, just as he stepped on a specific tile that cracked. It dipped inwards, shooting an arrow out quickly, aiming at my face. "Woah!" I hollered, leaning back as i dodged it just by a half second, going straight into the painting behind me. "Oh shit, are you okay?" Colby asked, looking at me from the arrow. "I think so? That was.. odd." I said, looking back at it, it probably would've hit in between my eyes if i didn't move, making my eyes widen in shock. "Booby trap!!" Colby yelled loudly, making it echo off the walls. "If i die, i want that tattooed on your bicep." I said, pointing at him with wide eyes. "Booby trap?" He asked, with a small smile. "Yep. Booby trap, in all caps, and in pink." He laughed, but soon realized i was dead serious. "Oh you weren't joking? Fine. Then if i die YOU have to get it on your bicep." I nodded sternly, before we shook hands like if we were professional. I'm pretty sure we spent the next five minutes looking for booby traps, just to sabotage each other. I mean, not like we wanted either of us dead, but it was fun messing around with each other for a little. There was one little chunk left of the hall, the back right corner, and i looked over to Colby, who eyed me before we both sprinted over. "No! I'm checking." I said as he laughed at me, lifting me by my hips to set me aside. I may or may not have used my powers to glide him across the floor, making him throw his arms up. "This isn't fair!" I ran over to the spot, checking the walls before moving paintings quickly. He grabbed my arms from behind, making me struggle against him, as i fell slowly to the floor. I ended up tripping another tile, making my eyes widen. "Uh oh." I said, before laying flat on the ground, another red arrow shooting just in between Colbys legs as it grazed over me, probably snapping a hair strand or two off. He gasped, holding his hand over his mouth. "You could've lost your dick." I said, covering my mouth to hide my laughs. "That's traumatizing." He said, looking down on me. I slivered out from beneath him, making him laugh as i wiggled across the floor. As we walked over to the next room with a slight guard up. Stopping at the end of the hall, me standing in front of him. "So, how was Adam?" He asked, a small smile on his face. "He's cool, i guess." I said, shrugging. He shot me a look for a second, before shaking it off. "You sure? He didn't use his mind games on you?" I laughed, but shook my head. "Nope, this is one hundred percent me." I said, smiling. "You positive?" He tapped on my forehead, scrunching his face. "Jordannnn? You in there?" I slapped his arm away, making him make an O with his mouth. "Yep, definitely you." I stuck my tongue out at him, before he did quickly, touching tongues with mine. "What the!" I yelled. He just laughed, pulling me in for a kiss. "See it's like if you were kissing me." He said, pulling away. "Kissing with no lips, wow, my eyes are opened to a new perspective." He just rolled his eyes playfully at me, a small smile appearing before we turned the corner, looking between room to room, him taking the right side and me taking the left. I walked into an empty room, switching the light on to see a a board in front of me, with red wire, connecting until each person landed over my name, without a face over it unlike the other names. I didn't recognize the names, but the faces i did. They were all people i killed in the past. I turned to get Colby, when a hand wrapped over my mouth. "Scream and you're dead." They threatened, feeling the coolness of a gun press against my temple. Welp, so much for that tattoo. I nodded, making him release his hand from my mouth. I twitched my fingers, holding his finger where it was, away from the trigger so i could yell out. I screamed, before i felt the struggle of him trying to go and shoot me, but it didn't work. I heard loud footsteps run over to us, just as i threw him back by just thinking about it, making him hit the wall hard. I stumbled, swiping his gun away from him until i felt another pair of hands stabilize me. I jerked away, my hands going up in defense until Colby said something. "Yo! It's just me, it's just me." I relaxed into him, my body feeling tired from all the power usage. Colby almost automatically sprang up, pulling his gun out with him. The guy tried to reach behind his back, but i stopped him, holding my hands up as i walked over to Colby. "Who are you and who do you work for?" He asked, pointing the gun at him. "You freaks, no wonder she wanted you dead." He said, a small chuckle escaping. I furrowed my eyebrows, thinking for a moment. "Britney? You mean?" I asked, leaning down for a moment. His eyes widened, like he had said too much. "Kill him?" Colby asked, leaning down with me, as we exchanged looks. "Sure, why the hell not." I laughed, before standing up. "You wanna do the honors?" Colby asked, swinging it to me for a moment. "Nah I've had my fun, you go for it." He nodded, a small smile on his face as he wiggled his fingers at the guy, before pulling the trigger.