One Forty-Solider

WHOOOO song for today is Surrender by Cheap Trick. Just start it right when you start reading :). Thank you for not murdering me bc i wasn't posting <3 <3. Luv ya whoop whoop
Jordan's pov
I slammed into him first, but his punch was as strong as mine, and for a moment i felt my breath hitch. For the first time in a while i felt like i had a big competition.  "Son of a-" I got kicked down to the floor again, and it knocked my breath out from the force. God, he was strong as fuck. I jumped back up, and he backed up a little, giving me room. The sparks beneath my fingertips grew, and i didn't want to hold it in anymore. But i knew that if i let too much out, i wouldn't be able to hold it in. I wouldn't be able to help Colby afterwards. So instead, i charged. I flipped into a kick, jumping into a punch to stumble him, before he threw them back. I dodged both, barley missing the one right next to my face before i teleported behind him, and kicking him behind his knee so he fell and slamming the back of his head against my knee. "Moshennik." He whispered from the floor. ("Cheater.") I scoffed as he stood back up on his feet, shaking his arms out. "Idi plach' ob etom." ("Go cry about it.") I rushed out, before he ran into me, making both of us slam into the wall, breaking the tile beneath it. The pattern seemed to spin, or maybe it was from hitting my head, i wasn't quite sure. I headbutt him just because he was close, and punched his throat, catching his breath. He stumbled away from me and near the door, and even if my head was pounding, i knew he would just come back. So i went to him before he could get to me. I jumped, kicking him in the chest as hard as possibly could, making him fly back. To my surprise, he fell through the door, it being way more fragile than expected. Or maybe he was just full of muscle. Maybe both? I walked over to his limp body, there was splinters everywhere, even his face, and i dragged him by his feet into the room again. He struggled against my grip, and yanked my ankle, making me fall. I groaned, and jumped back up. But so did he. He threw a punch that i caught, it burned from the wood piercing me, so instead i wrapped my leg around his arm, and pulled back, making him groan loudly in pain. He pulled my leg, making me flip backwards, but i landed fine. His eyes widened, and he nodded in approval. Was he judging me more than fighting? I ran over to the couch, using it as leverage to jump on the guys shoulders, before swinging myself around and forcing my body weight to the floor, knocking him down hardly. I kicked his stomach once more, and was satisfied when he didn't jump back up, and i pulled the small pricks of wood out of my skin before dragging his body, but this time by his ankles. (End song here)
Looking over at Colby, and he was beat. His eyes where dull, tired even, and he looked sick to the brim. I turned back when i felt a spring of energy pop in the room, and caught the dude's hand, that was holding a knife, before connecting with my arm closest to him. His force was hard against mine, and i felt the sharp metal prick into me, before i moved out of the way, and let my grip go, letting the knife pierce the tile beneath us. I pulled it out, and wasted no time to slice it down his thigh, the same one he cut Colby on, but mine was deeper, and instead of stopping, i went all the way down to the bone of his knee, and i stabbed it there the hardest, completely shattering it. He screamed in pain, and i absolutely loved it. "Eto za to, chto mne bol'no." ("Thats for hurting mine.") I whispered close to him, before pulling the knife out of him. "Khorosho sygrano, soldat." ("Well played, solider.") He said back, still giving me that smile that would burn into my memory. I squinted my eyes at him, as the word solider replayed in my head. That wasn't me. I worked for me not for anyone else. Or was i? "Jordan." Colby breathed out, his breath uneven. "Don't let him get in your head." He was choking over his own words, but he was also in pain, and he was right. I didn't want to lose control. I nodded, and instead stabbed the guys gut, making him groan again. If somehow he survived this in the future, there was no way he would be the same anymore. And if he was their best, that wasn't too bad. I moved over to Colby, and i couldn't bring myself to look him in the eyes, simply because i felt too bad. He was hurting, and it was mostly because of me. "Hey, i'm okay, it's okay." He wrapped his hand over mine, but his grip was too weak to be convincing. "I'm so sorry." I said, focusing myself on his wound. His blood was still pouring out, and it was all too much for me to focus on. I couldn't get my mind straight. "Jordan, Jordan." He repeated, his hand moving to my face to look at him. My mind was racing, and i was panicking. I mean who wouldn't in a situation like this? "I can't focus Colby, and it's scaring me." I admitted, letting myself cry just this once for a brief moment before shaking away my tears. "Just kiss me." He pleaded, pulling me in. Just for that moment, my worries seemed to fade, and his breathing moved with mine. His hand held the back of my head, pulling me a little closer to him. My hands started to spark, but all i could focus on was Colby, and the way i just melted under him so effortlessly. When he pulled away, i was scared to open my eyes, because i didn't know if he was okay or not, and i was almost certain he was just dying beneath my grasp. "Is my beauty that blinding?" I opened my eyes quickly, and met those eyes that i loved. The ones that seemed to glow with life. "Oh my God." I pleaded, holding his face. He was still tired, drained even. But he was alive. I looked over to his leg, and let my hand graze over the healing scar that was there, his hand overlapping mine. "We all need a breather sometimes, even the ones that work the hardest." He whispered, as his head went into my neck, and his arms around my waste. "You always scare the living hell out of me Colby." I half joked, my arms going around his neck. He pulled back, looking at me for a moment. "Well duh, that's my job." I smiled, but covered his mouth quickly when i heard some heavy footsteps he missed. "Shh." His eyes widened, and this time i just forgot about the whole holding in my powers thing, and blasted the guy just turning the hall. "You ready?" I turned back to Colby, and stood on my feet. "Yeah." He groaned as i helped him to his feet, still stumbling a little. "You got it though? You don't need to tap?" He shook his head. "Nah, i'm good." I nodded, but felt uneasy about the whole thing. And if he were to get so much as a scratch on him again, i would probably lose it.