One Hundred Ten-Misconception?

Colbys pov
The more the minutes ticked by, the more people came into the door. And with each one, my head shot up, looking straight ahead at the door, hoping she would just walk in. But she never did. Instead i got dirty looks from the guy of the couple, or a hard glare that honestly made me even scared to look up anymore. "Still a no show?" Ocean asked, filling up my water cup for the fifth time this night. She's been really nice about it, letting me keep the table and giving me my space here and there. I sighed, and shook my head. "No, maybe soon though." I smiled slightly, my eyes already starting to water. She wasn't going to show. How would she? If anything she was twenty feet under water and rubble right now, i wouldn't really count her alive. "Well, you can have the table until we close. And i won't let a rando, including us workers sit here." She chuckled, patting me on the shoulder as she walked away. I felt kind of bad for giving not just me but a complete stranger false hope into my now non existent love life. But i guess this was something i had to face in order to move on. Well not move on move on more like except what happened. My head turning up every single time that bell to the door went off, i felt like i was about to cramp. I decided to text Sam, maybe he could give me some sort of advice on what to do or just keep my company. 'hey, how long should i stay here? i'm kinda struggling rn tbh.' I sent that, him almost replying instantly, like he knew i would text him. 'if you leave now? are you ready to accept life moving forward?' I sighed, wiping my face with my hand. He was right, as always. I wasn't ready to move on. I needed this for me, and i wasn't going to go until i could handle it. 'you're right, thanks man.' I took another gulp of my water, almost finishing the cup whole. 'no need to thank me brother, lmk if you need to talk, i'll be by when the place closes too.' I smiled to myself, knowing that Sam was the one person that understood me inside and out, without even having to look at me. Or, one of the two people. My cup was filled up with water again, before Ocean walked away, answering a customers question. I might just order something, just so i wasn't completely wasting her time. The doors opened again, and this time i didn't look up, i just kept my eyes glued to my phone, and sure enough it wasn't the one person i needed right now. Honestly, this fucking sucked. And to top it off everyone was all lovey dovey around me, just feeding into my sadness. The door went off the more the time ticked by, and i still didn't feel like budging, and no one came. No one except Ocean who checked up on me constantly, and the other lady lurking around me close by, and sometimes i could feel her looks on me. But she kept her distance, for a while. Soon enough i heard the chair in front of my move, and i already knew that lady was sitting in it again, making me fume in anger. "Sets taken." This time i didn't care about keeping my voice all soft or even nice in any way. It was harsh, and even if i didn't look up it's almost like i saw the flinch. She huffed in an almost sad way, standing up from her seat, her shoes sounded wet, like she was walking in mud puddles for an hour. I didn't want to look up though, i refused to feed into her weird games she was trying to play. I don't know why, but she didn't move far, or even to the other tables. She sat right next to the bar, the seat that was only about two to three feet away from where i was sitting. What the hell? I didn't want to say anything though, because technically, she wasn't sitting with me more like near me. The only noise was from the other tables, and the stereo system in the back, playing a soft song, soothing me almost. But the damn lady never left. I never looked away from my phone, and took the time to reply to some tweets and fan accounts i was tagged in. I took another gulp of my water, but before i could swallow it the lady leaned kind of close to me, having to swing her chair around to even face me. "You know, i'm no date expert, but in pretty sure there's supposed to be some sort of conversation going." This wasn't the lady's voice, this one had a rasp to it, like if they were getting sick and i didn't quite recognize it. I furrowed my eyebrows, and turned to face whoever was talking to me when my jaw dropped. The water spilling from my mouth in complete shock. There was no- "Hi Colby." Jordan spoke to me, a sad smile crossing her flawless face, and her hand fidgeting with her ring on her finger nervously. Her ring. "J?" My voice cracked out. There was no way this was fucking happening. This had to be some sort of joke. "Did you want to... clean up?" She asked, looking from my jeans to my face, her eyes flickering back and forth. I didn't even process what she was saying for a second, i couldn't get myself to leave her face. She was actually, truly here? How was that even possible? I looked behind her, meeting eyes with Ocean as she waved her hand at me, holy fucking shit. Jordan. She was actually just sitting in front of me. Breathing, talking to me, living? "Uh yeah sorry, please sit down i'm so sorry." I stammered, pointing to the chair in front of me as i got up from mine. She smiled softly, standing from her seat to walk to the one in front of me. I can't believe i thought Jordan was the other lady that worked here, just tying to get a hit out of me. And i was so, unbelievably rude to her. "I'll be right back." I sped walked to the restroom, already texting Sam about what happened. 'major situation!' 'what? don't tell me you forgot your wallet dude.' I called him, my hands shaking in shock. "Brother? What's going on?" I held my hand over my mouth shockingly, unable to process what i had just encountered. "She's alive."

Jordan's pov
  I felt like shit. No, feeling like shit wasn't dramatic enough. I felt like horse shit. I was soaking wet from head to toe, and it wasn't even raining. You would think after being trapped under a water bed you would get some peace. But my brain never rests when there's still him out there. I guess my own conscience knew that David wouldn't stop, ever, so i didn't really have a choice to wake up from the half dead or not. I don't remember much after being crushed by a bundle of water, other than pain. It hurts, like if you're suffocating and you can't help yourself. And after a short while your body just gives up on you. I don't even remember waking up completely, i was just not awake at one point, until i was. "He needs you" i remember hearing. "They need you." It was Elliot, the only soul that could get into my head even when my guard was up. "But i want to rest, i'm tired of fighting." I would respond, feeling myself slip away. But i couldn't. My brain couldn't, my heart couldn't. "Hi can i get you anything?" I snapped out of my thoughts, looking up to the cutely dressed lady that i admired. "Um, can i just get like a hot water, i'm not feeling the greatest." She smiled, writing it down on her notepad. "Anything for him?" She pointed to Colbys seat, and the thought of him just made the corner of my lips perk up the slightest. I guess i did have something to look forward to in life, besides the after of it. "Yes actually, get him a banana milkshake." She wrote that down, before walking behind the bar that wasn't too far away from me. "You know he waited a pretty long time, and he didn't loose hope. You got yourself keeper." I smiled, knowing that Colby wasn't necessarily 'mine' but i liked that she didn't try anything. Only i would know what would happen if she or anyone else were to lay a hand on him. "Yeah, he's cool i guess."