Chapter Six-"I want to die"

Jordan's POV
I wake in a dark room. My senses take a second to kick in but when they do every memory from today floods my mind. The lab , the gas station, the car ride, when i got injected...
I jump up, only to find myself being yanked back down, iron chains burning through my sensitive skin. The blue eyed boy, or Colby springs up into my vision and calms me down, wait. Didn't he take me? I jumped up again, only to strain myself more, what the fuck? Before i could get up again a boy burst through the doors screaming "WELCOME TO THE TRAPHOUSE!" huh? "The w-what house?" god you sound vulnerable. "Traphouse, duh. C'mon let us bring you downstairs to meet everyone." downstairs? i didn't even know i was upstairs. As i get lifted up by... Colby, i was set gently on the ground, only to fall seconds later because of these damn chains. "Shit sorry, forgot you're still pretty weak, here i'll just carry you." Before i could respond i was in his arms, and headed downstairs. I rolled my eyes, i hate when people pretend to care about me , i know these people don't care. I saw so many unfamiliar faces it almost scared me. last time i was near this much people at one time was when my parents.. were.. "So this is Jordan." Jake cut me off. can he read minds? "Yes i can, and so can Tara, this stubby girl right here." He grinned and showed me a small girl with black platforms , a what looks like a band tee ,and black pants with chains going down her neck. "i am NOT stubby Jake!" She yelled , i looked around and Colby sat me down and held his hands on my hips, making me slightly uncomfortable i shook him off and took a step forward as i glared at him. He sighed and took a step to me reaching his hands to my hips, i panicked and i teleported to the other side of the room , just to fall on the floor because my energy was still being drained. I groaned, "Told you , you shouldn't be doing that..." Colby said as he walked towards me , everyone's eyes were wide watching my every action, like a hawk watching prey. As Colby reached me i rolled my eyes and scooted away saying "i do what i want, stop touching me." I keep my face cold so he knows to leave me alone. He simply nods and teleports to a ... beanbag? Never seen those in real life. "Anyway here's the creww." Jake continued to say everyone's name and there gift. Jake and Tara can read minds. Sam (a blonde boy with blue eyes and a striped shirt) and Colby can teleport. Corey (a guy with a man bun and a beard, brown eyed and a bright ass smile) and Aaron (light, almost brown haired boy with some sort of animal up with him) can see into other dimensions okay that's badass. but not really useful?. Kat (a pretty blue haired girl with i believe grey eyes and stuff on her face) and Dev (brown hair and brown eyed girl that has the same stuff on her face as kat, also pretty) can heal people and read emotions. Ayria (beard, brown green eyes, brown hair, and a cool thing of a moon on him with a piercing.) can super hear, Kevin(darker from the rest with dark hair and eyes and super smiley) has super strength, and Mike (pretty badass guy with dark circles under his eyes and brown eyes with brownish hair) and Xepher (colorful girl with colorful chains , tall and different colored hair with bright green eyes) has that super speed thing. "Now i'm going to take the chains off , the first thing i want you to do is NOT try and use your powers. Understood?" i nodded slightly not making eye contact. Jake undid the chains and held his hands out making sure i don't try anything. "So.." Kat trailed off. Gotta start somewhere, right? "I'm Jordan, 17, was taken by people from my lab when i was a kid. I can teleport, make forcefields, turn invisible, i have the casual gifted vision, and i have telekinesis." I said as i didn't bother making eye contact, i simply stared at the floor. "H-how is that possible? An average human body cannot stand that much power especially for someone your size." Sam went on and on and i stood silent as the others argued. Wait...now. I quickly teleported out the room and outside the front door. I turned invisible and ran. I had more than ever in my life. Then i heard yells. They knew i left. I teleported to a gas station , turned off my invisibility when i got to the back and took a water from the shelf. Right as i opened it Colby popped in front of my face. "Ah shit." I said rolling my eyes. "Do you want to die?!" he practically screamed. I rolled my eyes and threw him to the floor. "Maybe i do, Colby what do you want with me? What do you honestly want?" I felt a cold metal on my wrists and screamed in pain. Iron. I screamed again and the floor shook as glass broke to my feet. As someone groaned and fell behind me, Jake. I turned and helped him up then Colby held me by my wrists making me hiss in pain. i tried to fight back... then everything went black.