Chapter Eight- "Maybe some day"

Jordan's pov
Six days of blood. blood. and more blood. These chains were physically and mentally hurting me. Colby comes by 3-4 times a day just to chat. He's told me about social media. His favorite foods and things to do. Oh! and the girls went out and bought me clothes so at least i don't look half bad in these chains all day. I bet you're wondering how do you... use the restroom? shower? eat? etc. Well the answer is plain simple. I get acquaintance... everywhere. To pee, to shower, to fuckin eat, to even pet that, dog? they have here. sorry i'm getting used to the whole animal pet thing... and basically everything they say. It's crazy! Although i have grown a bond for some of them they still never told me why they took me. They just said stuff that got me distracted like brought me clothes or food or just made simple "dad jokes". Could you tell i learned that from them? Anyway i've grown closest to 'Aunt' Corey, Tara, and Colby. The other roomies are nice but i feel like these people are more.. understanding in my situation. For example Colby has told me more weird vocabulary and is planning on teaching me how to work a camera and take me out to.. what's it called? The OC fair? I think..
     "When Jake trusts you enough to get out for a long amount of time i'll take you out, deal?" Colby looked at me with a serious face. "Deal... wait." i responded and he gave me a confused look. I held out my pinky. "promesa." i said in spanish. My mom used to tell me things in spanish and when David has me he told me things about cars , flowers,and languages especially russian , spanish , and asl. He claimed he wanted to do some training for.. i don't even remember something that was supposed to be days after the explosion. Some things stick after a long time. One of my mothers last promises was when we moved "we would try the very bestest ice cream places... en toda la ciudad!" That memory played in my head, she promised. We were supposed to go that morning but... My eyes started getting glossy as i shook my head and looked back at Colby.  "It means promise in spanish." "Oooohh okay." We locked pinkys and he grinned and took a bite out of his taco.
    Tara has bought me sterling silver chains and rings and fashionable things for me... sense into allergic to iron haha. She's also planning on teaching me about makeup when i'm out of here. She also talked about setting me up an instagram? I have no clue why but it sounded fun so i agreed.
    Aunt Corey has just been plain nice. That cheeky smile that never gets old and his weird... sexual jokes that haven't failed to make me smile once, even if it's weak it still makes my day. He's also a really good listener. He now knows about the whole thing at the gas station but nothing too personal. Such as my parents death that i assumed they all knew about. Corey plans on taking me to my first rodeo when i'm out and he wants to watch me ride a mechanical bull which i have no idea what that is but it sounds legit so oh well.
  Today, colby gave me a walkie-talkie that had a sticker with my name on it in green print, my favorite color. "What's this for?" i giggled before groaning to reach and get it. i've been happy a lot lately, maybe that's not a bad thing. "Welllll i was thinking... while we wait for your full and extended freedom.." He said dramatically as i giggled again. He glanced at me and smirked before continuing. "I thought you could use this, so basically you turn the nob and you..." his voice faded from my mind as i looked at his focused face as his head was growing wrinkles in it from concentration. I lifted my hand up to his head and smoothed them out for him. He smiled at me and glanced down at me. "what was that for?" he smiled again. "You looked tense, focusing on that i see." I took my hand down from his face and he frowned. "Why'd you stoooopp." he whined as he jumped on the space of the bed next to me. i lifted my hand up again and traced the bridge of his nose to his jawline , earning a grin and he layed his head on my lap as i stoked his hair. Not very long later i heard soft snores coming from his mouth. I  then realized we weren't even together, how do i even be a girlfriend? i turn 18 in 5 weeks so i wasn't old enough for him. "maybe some day" I sighed and drifted to sleep.

a/n heyy so i've been really busy with family and i'm with family but i hope you have a good day ! i'll try posting more and longer posts as soon as i can :) thank you! xx