Chapter One Hundred One-Torn Away

a/n i just realized i changed the name of the person that took jordan?? his name was dominic?? why was i not told this LMAO. or did i talk about this before and just went w/ it? oh well, guess it's a better fit anyways. is that why i lost like half my readers after a certain point in the book? my baddddd omg. guess this book really is all over the place sorry. next time i make a book i'll make it fit better i swear. also i'm not sure how i feel abt this chapter, it felt weird, hopefully you guys like it<3.

Colbys pov
  "Dude, wheres J?" I asked, pulling Brennen back by the shoulder. "Uh, about that." He stammered, looking from Sam to me quickly. What the fuck was going on? "Dude i'm not fucking playing where is she?" By now i stopped walking to the car, we had already left the actual magnetic field or whatever it was called, and looked around to the group who had also stopped walking. "What's the hold up?" Sirenas voice echoed through my ears, but it was almost like i couldn't hear her. I didn't want to hear her. "Where the fuck is she?" I didn't recognize my own voice, it was cold, hardened by just not getting a simple fucking answer. It was killing me. "She's- she's dealing with the dude." Brennen whispered, almost embarrassed of leaving her. Because he knew it would piss me off. "You left her there?! Without even fucking TELLING me?" I went to go back for her, walking past Brennen before i was teleported inside the van. I looked around me, fuming in anger. "Sorry Brock, i have a job to finish here." "Jordan please don't do this, come back, we can figure something out." I pleaded, leaning against the walls of the car, my eyes swelling in tears that i refused to let fall. "Then it simply won't be done. I let too many of my friends get hurt here, i can't let that happen again." God why did she have to be so stubborn? "How do you know David or any of them won't come back after you're gone? Like last time." I heard her chuckle, but it wasn't her usual. She was sad, breaking down even, i just wished i could do something about it. "Last time was different Colby. He won't go after you while i'm not here, okay? I can promise you that." I rubbed my head with my hands, my body tensing up by the second. "Please don't leave me J, not again." I was begging now, begging not to loose the only person that was keeping me upright. The one girl i felt like i belonged in this world. "Hey Kevin, you think we can reschedule that video we had to film? I don't think i could make it." She laughed out a soft laugh that tore my heart up even more. "Yeah of course, that's fine, just let me know when you're ready." Kevin sat down in his spot in the car, wiping his eyes before turning away. "You guys think i could talk to Colby one on one for a sec?" Jordan asked, i looked around at everyone who was now in the car, holding baskets of stupid paper work and whatever. "Yeah i got you." Reggie said, taking everyone's earpieces out. "Thanks Reggie." She responded. "No problem, see you soon Jet." He said after taking his own earpiece out and setting them all in a container. I stepped outside the car, looking out to the distance where i can still barley see her small flares of purple and red until they slowly died out for a second. "Jordan." I started, clamping my mouth shut suddenly. "Thank you Colby, you know i wouldn't have had the lifetime i had if it wasn't for you." This felt like a goodbye, and i hated goodbyes more than the next person. "Stop Jordan and get over here." I half joked, wiping my eyes again. "You know, ive never seen rain before. Or a firefly. I've never got to blow up a firework or gone camping with friends. There's so much i haven't seen, or haven't smelt or tasted, but my list would've been so much longer if it wasn't for you." I held my cry's back, biting my lip as my nails tore into my cuticles just to distract my urge to cry. "There wasn't a lot of rain in Kansas, but when it did rain it was nice, the smell of it hitting the concrete and feeling it rush down your skin is amazing." I told her, a soft smile going onto my lips. "It sounds amazing." She said, her voice quite and broken. "I'll show you one day." I said, knowing damn well i couldn't of she wasn't here. But it was a promise i was willing to make. "Promise?" She asked, basically reading my mind. "I promise." She sighed, sniffling softly as i saw her flares go out more quickly than before. "We still on for Friday?" I asked, hiccuping. It was almost like i could see the smile on her face bloom, like when she really and truly admired something more than anything, and she wasn't afraid to show her appreciation. "I'll be there." "Want me to pick you up?" I asked, laying on the floor, slowly giving up my hope. "No, i'll meet you." She said, her voice uplifting. "Okayy, but the cafe on 3rd street, just before the sun sets." "So around eight good?" She asked, her voice filled of emotion. "Yeah that sounds good." She sniffled again, covering it up quickly with a cough that made me smile. "You know i love you, right?" I closed my eyes at her words, it felt like my heart was just ripped out of me, before being thrown back in like a rag doll. "You do?" I asked, my voice cracking. "Yeah, it sucks loving someone, who knew it was so much work?" She joked, laughing after. "Hey!" I exclaimed, my voice still shaking. "Yeah but it's okay, you're an exception. I'm okay, i'll be okay. And you'll be okay." I sighed out sadly, my voice shaking. "It sounds like we're saying goodbye i don't want to say goodbye." I pleaded, just as Sam walked out the car door, and looking down at me sadly. I knew we had to go, but everything was telling me otherwise. "It's a goodbye for now silly, remember? We're still getting milkshakes Friday." I waved Sam off who nodded, walking back into the car. "Shittt my bad." "Yes it is your bad." She laughed, making me laugh. "Can you do me a favor?" She asked softly. "Anything." I responded. "Check up on Elliot for me? He's a good kid." I smiled, out of all times she asks me, it's now, of course. "Yeah i can do that." I smiled sadly, rubbing my eyes. She sighed, and i saw her flares go out again. "I have to go now Colby." She whispered, her voice cracking. I closed my eyes, nodding my head even though she couldn't see me. "Me too." I sighed, covering my mouth with my hand for a second. "I love you Jordan Sky's, you know that? I always will." I stood up, not wanting to leave, but Sam came out again, and started to pat my shoulder as we walked in the car. "I love you Colby Brock, to the moon and back." I looked over my shoulder, and saw the dam crack right down the middle, breaking down slowly before water poured out of it. My eyes widened as Sam yanked me in the car, i tried to go back, to go back for Jordan. But it was now Kevin's grip against mine. The water spewed out quickly, and just before we got hit with a huge wave, it was stopped. The familiar flare following it, and just as we passed by, and once we were clear, it collapsed. Crashing down, and crushing everything in its path. I cried, and i screamed for us to turn back, but we never did. And my screams for her died out, turning into just flows of undoes tears as i saw the place i once saw her flares turn into a huge body of water, waves crashing against each other in the distance. I sobbed, not caring that anyone was going to judge me, because the love of my life was just torn away from me, and i couldn't do anything about it.