Chapter Sixty-Wounds

Jordan's pov
   My breath is knocked out of me when i'm slammed to the floor, i didn't even see him move. Big broad hands wrapped around my throat, catching my breath. They showed no mercy to cut off my circulation. I tried to pry the right grip off my neck as hard as ever but i failed miserably, my own strength letting me down. I thought quickly , thinking of any way to save my own life. I scanned his body quickly, looking for any weak or sensitive spots. My vision blurred by the second when an idea struck, if i messed this up i'm dead. I shoved my hands near the mans lower stomach, forcing out everything i had. He loosened up with my sudden hand placement just enough for me to scoot my body back and bring my legs out from underneath him. I throw them on his knees to hold myself up. He struggles, trying to keep his grip on me. I force his left forearm the opposite way making him shake his balance. I use that as an opportunity to wrap my legs around his shoulders, locking him in place. He arms can no longer reach me as i apply pressure in between my legs. But he was already two steps ahead of me, he stands up quickly, me still wrapped around him. He tries to carry me high enough to slam me down. I grab one of his legs and yank him off his feet, making him tumble before crashing on the ground along with me. I'm in the perfect position to knee him in the face, and i do. Over and over and over, even after i see blood dripping from his busted face and even more when my knee goes numb. I stop when he lays there unconscious and a large buzzer goes off. I stand up from my spot and walk over him and to the doors that busted open and came in three nurses, pushing me out of the way i walk out the training room. "Wow nice one doll, didn't think you had it in you." David's voice echoed behind me, but i ignored him and kept walking in the direction of Mary's office. Unfortunately David jogged up to me, trying to get my attention. "You said you weren't going to let him kill me." I snap at him, keeping my gaze forward. "And i wasn't going to." He responded shortly. I stop in my tracks, making him stop with me and point to my neck. "I nearly did asshole." My neck was bruised, i could feel the pain every time i exhaled or even spoke. I sped walk to Mary, leaving David behind. I overheard his plan earlier, i know it's pretty nosey but i'm not going to be pushed around like a pet. He was on the phone with Emily i'm assuming, i don't know what they were talking about before i listened in. "Yeah she's going inside in a few." David spoke, i peered over the crack of the door. "What? Are you serious? Jesus they're fast." He pauses for a second, nodding here and there. "Just lead them in the opposite direction , just until she's ready to take them on." Ready for who? What the hell? They're. Traphouse? I don't know, i don't even know if they were looking for me. Something in me hoped they were though. I was doing fine here, but i just wanted everything to be normal. I wanted to be with my friends, i wanted to be happy again. But there was also something in me that didn't want to go back. I knew something was off, something wasn't sitting with me right. I just didn't know what, and i couldn't find anything out until the little princess came back from her trip. I leaned back up against the wall, getting myself together. "No the chip isn't in her yet, but once it is it'll only be like four or five months until she's ready for go." I stepped back slowly, a chip he said. For what? I didn't want shit in me. I fall back on one of the guards, he chuckled and yanked my arm. "Oh wait til he hears about this," he said and dragged me to David's office. Oh shit, he knows and now David's going to know that i know. I panic, teleporting away and making a run for it. I sprinted down the hall as fast as i could. Something about my outfit made me want to run faster, the fit it gave me made me get some sort of spy vibes. I turn the hall, to see about a dozen of men running towards me. There was two other ways besides that one, straight, or behind me. A simple three way that was like a maze. I went straight, getting about half way before seeing a group of guys and turning back. With my luck there was already people on the other sides. I was trapped on each end. "Hands up Sky's, we don't want to hurt you." One of them spoke as they all raised their weapons. "Fuck," i mumbled, i started to get on the floor when something in me didn't want to. I got a huge adrenaline rush, blood pumping through my veins, taking me over. 'Take them' my conscious spoke to me. I shook my head and kept my body in place. "On the ground Sky's" the same voice spoke to me, barley auditable. If this is how i go, might as well put up a fight right? I lowered down to my knees slowly, agonizing slow for the speed my heart was going. I looked up at everyone, debating if it was worth it or not. "Fuck it," i smiled slightly and moved my hands apart into the open. "OPEN FIRE" one of them yelled just seconds later, sparks and bullets flew left and right, i duck my head from anything. Sadly, it's almost impossible to dodge a bullet. I take a hit to my left knee, collapsing i pushed my force forward, taking out the front row. I lift my hand up quickly, dragging every body upwards, before slamming them down on the floor quickly. I couldn't process anything, my pain was growing faster than before. I had never actually taken a shot before, i was just a second too late for it. I force my hands outwards near both ends of the hall, the men grunted when the hit the ends of the hall. Some of them were dumb enough to take each other out from opposite sides. I leaned back up into the corner of the wall, pain shooting through my body. I sobbed and touched the raw flesh around my wound. I would have to take the bullet out. I highly doubt a mediocre nurse could, no offense Mary. I rip off i piece of my tank top that was under my suit, rolling it into a ball before shoving it into my mouth. Hopefully it'll mask some noise if any. I let out a shaky breath slowly, holding my hands over the bullet hole. Slowly, i applied pressure, hard pressure that would he strong enough to get it out. The harder i went the more it hurt, i cried and screamed, tearing the clothing from my mouth. "Shit man," i drop my hands, it was probably half way through my skin, and i was being a pussy and couldn't take it out. I cover my sobs so it was barley heard. I bring my hands back up, running them through my hair and wiping my sweat and tears away, re rolling my cloth and shoving it in my mouth. "One, two, three." I grunted and pulled tightly on the bullet, just enough to yank the huge thing out. I cried out, leaning my head back as the stupid piece of metal hovered over my hand. I throw it against the wall. Sucker was barley in my skin and it hurt like a bitch. I would hate to take one and it be fully in my skin. I use the cloth from my mouth and tie it to my wound. It wasn't bleeding much thank goodness, 'next time, don't fucking hesitate.' I told myself before shutting my eyes.