Chapter Fifty-The Beer Fiasco

Colbys pov
I walk downstairs, typing at my phone. I was updating my twitter and instagram, letting everyone know everything was fine and that i was just upset about the traphouse splitting up. It wasn't necessarily a lie, but it wasn't the reason i went all MIA. I called out for Sam once i got downstairs to work out some sort of game plan for tonight and tomorrow. "Over here bruv," he shouted back in the garage. I jog over to him, seeing Devyn, Katrina, and Tara with him and stacking drinks in coolers and the fridge. "Oh hey girls." I smile and hop in my beanbag. "Hi Colby! Glad you're doing good but we could kinda use some help here," Tara yelled looking up at me, barley peaking out behind the rest of the girls. I get up and walk over to them, taking a case of drinks out of her hands. "Hey Jake come be nice and help your girlfriend." I yell a little making Tara roll her eyes. "Now he's gonna think we're doing some weird shit." She opened another case, taking out drinks and handing them to Kat. "Yeah but when does he not? The dudes a walking horn ball." Kat laughed out making the rest of the room chuckle. "Oh did you guys know Cassie was here?" Sam pitched in, they met Cassie once and that was when she was first here. The last actual contact that Jordan was alive and we were all sure she was, but something was tugging at me and i didn't know what it was. Kat squealed and ran pulling Devyn and Tara with her, but Tara hasn't met Cassie or Reggie yet so i'm guessing she knew nothing about who we were talking about. "Wait who?" I wasn't wrong, "oh right uh, Reggies girlfriend! Yeah Cassie." Sam smiled at the small girl being dragged away. "Who's Reggie?" She stood her ground, not letting anyone move her until she got answers. Devyn rolled her eyes and tugged her arm towards the living room. "Jakes fake dead brother, now c'mon before they make us help anymore." She laughed as they walked away with a shocked face on Tara. We chuckle before realizing they just left us here and so many cases of beer to put away. Sam and i groan and start opening boxes and taking bottles out of carriers. We look up when my phone goes off and we both stop to answer the phone. "It's Brennen," i sigh out and answer putting him on speaker. "Hey bro i'm on my way right now with Kian and a hell of a lot more of beer." I scrunch my eyebrows a second before answering. "I think we have enough alcohol here Brennen, i get it we have to go out with a bang but i'd rather it not be a bang to the ER." I laugh a little and look at Sam who's on his phone who also laughed and shook his head. Brennen and Kian chuckled on the other line started laughing a bit "yeah okay bro, i'll be there in five." I shake my head and smile at my phone. "Okay see ya." I hang up and look at Sam who looks back at me. "Wanna make Brennen put the rest up?" He asks in a smile. "You read my mind brother," I smile and stand up at the same time as him, walking to the garage.