Chapter Seventeen- The waking

Jordan's pov
Devyn and i ended up laying in my bed all day, she showed me some cool Netflix shows that were funny and sad. That's when something hit me. "Holy shit!" I propped myself up as Devyn yelped. "Jesus Christ J, you scared the living crap out of me!" "Sorry i just remembered something... where the hell is Elliot? They took him with us didn't they?" Please dont be dead. Please don't be dead. He's only 7! My eyes began to well with tears as i stared at Devs face looking for an answer. "Oooohhh that kid? Girl you knocked him out, he has a gash on his lower leg from his knee or his ankle. Turns out he was on steroids or something and is chillin at the A.P.P hospital." "Oh my gosh. I could've killed him! What was i thinking?! In such a bad person!" I was talking to myself now more than Devyn, i was panicking really. Dumbass you almost ended his life. What can't you mess up? "shut up already." i whispered. "Don't be sorry, if you didn't do what you did, the meds would've killed him. Taken him out right then and there. You more like saved this kid than killed him." My breathing picked up as my vision got blurry. "You good girl?" Dev asked, holding onto me. "y-yea j-jus-st having a. a. panic attack." I stuttered out. I couldn't focus on anything. Next thing i knew Devyn let me here alone. Why would she stay? You're pathetic you child murderer. "shut it." I told my negative thoughts. She said it was reversed but it still felt in the back of my head. The negative energy. The stuff that made me believe i didn't belong here. I tried so hard not to let them win, and i wasn't gonna let my guard down now. My breathing kept picking up and i didn't know what to do. Thoughts of David came to me. All the bad things he did without any regret. Tears fell from my eyes as i couldn't breath at this point, getting light headed i didn't notice that someone walked in. "P-please d-don-nt hurt m-me." I cried as i imagined David walking in. "I would never." A deep voice called out. I felt hands cupping my face as i looked into there eyes to see the ocean blue ones that i loved. I let out a sigh of relief as i was being hugged by, Colby Brock. He was whispering things in my ear to calm me down. "I won't let him hurt you anymore. It's okay you're safe here with us. You're loved. You're special. You're wanted." My breathing began to go back to normal speed as i pulled out of the hug, going cold without his touch. I pulled my knees to my chest and let out a shaky breath. He climbed next to me and leaned me into him. My face on his chest as i was curled into a ball. "Are you okay? Do you normally get those?" Colby asked, lifting my chin up and wiping my tears. "I've only gotten 2 other ones. When i first got taken and when i first tried to escape." I shook my head as another tear left my eyes. "W-why where you so mean to me earlier?" My voice was shaky and i hated it, the feeling of not being strong. "I'm sorry J," he hugged me tighter this time. "I was mad. Not really at you but more like the world, and i ended up taking it out on the most important female in my life." "Why where you mad?" I turned to face him so i could talk to him better. "Because... i thought that it was my fault i almost lost the girl of my dreams. I promised to take care of you. I failed that attempt twice now. " His eyes started crying as he was still holding his gaze with me. "You can't get rid of me that easily." I weakly smiled as i wiped away his tears. "It wouldn't have been your fault either, i chose to do that. Even if it was really really dumb." I laughed a bit and so did he. "Yes you promised to protect me, but so did i. To me it seems like you haven't failed at all. Don't blame yourself for other people's mess." I reached up to touch his face as i creased it with my thumb, wiping away fresh tears. As i lifted my finger off he placed his hand over mine. "Thank you." He whispered before grabbing my hands and slamming his lips into mine. This is what it feels like. This is what it is to be loved by someone. His lips where almost like a hard gentle touch. I completely melted into him. My lips fitting his like a mold. I kissed back almost immediately. This was my first kiss. I felt an electricity in our kiss. Almost like a zap. He then pulled back, I'm happy to know i used my first kiss on someone i cared so deeply about. He darted from my eyes to my lips and groaned under his breath i'm guessing he saw my swollen lips. I giggled "You know i've never had a first kiss before." His smiles grew wide as he looked at me intensely. "I'm surprised." "What? why?" i giggled. "Because you're so-" He groaned again. "I mean just look at you, you're literally perfect." i giggled again as i felt a rush in my cheeks. "Tanks but you do realize i  never went outside as a kid." I laughed. "Oh yeah i always forget that part." I chuckled as he looked back at me, holding my gaze again. "Can you do it again?" He looked confused for a second and i got embarrassed. "You mean, kiss you?" i nodded as his smile grew again. "Don't have to tell me twice." With that he placed his lips onto mine again. They were way more gentle this time, me still melting into it. I didn't know what to do with my hands so they stayed at my sides. I felt Colby smile into our kiss as he lifted my wrists up and placed them behind his neck, not breaking the kiss. I latched onto him a little more as i pulled him into me, making the kiss deepen he groaned and pulled me closer by my waist. I gasped at his touch, making him put his tongue inside my mouth. His tongue explored every part of my mouth and i softly moaned into the kiss. I loved this feeling, the feeling of knowing i'm cared so much about that they'll show me rather than tell me. his hands went my face and cupped it and pulled me the closest we could be. Just as he did i felt a shock in my lips. no really, like an actual electrical shock. Just like before but with way more power. I'm pretty sure he felt it too because he pulled back from me. "Did you just-" "I felt it but i didn't do it. What was that?" "I'm not sure but it was pretty badass." He smiled at me making me giggle. "Yea it was pretty cool." He was about to lean in again when someone screamed. "COLBYY BABY IM HOME!" It was a male voice though so i was confused. He groaned. "COMING ONE SEC." I laughed. "Who is it?" "It's my friend, his names Brennen, c'mon let's go meet him, will you be okay?" i nodded. "Yea lets go." I hopped of my bed and turned around. "You coming or not?" i laughed. I went to walk away when he popped in front of me as he cupped my face into a soft, short but passionate kiss. "Yea, let's go." He grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs, i had the biggest smile on my face, bigger than i've ever had it.