Chapter One Hundred-Not Situated

Jordan's pov
I stumbled across the grass, my vision was already messing with me and not in a good way. "Ow." I whimpered, holding my head in pain. "Jordan everything okay? What's your status?" I brought myself back up, wiping away my blood from my face. "Busy." Is all i said after blasting my way through guards left and right, my ribs where burning, my fucked up fingers felt like they were about to fall off. And don't even get me started on my shoulder. I saw the literal war machine around the corner, and this time i wasn't going to back down. Not the slightest. I stood tall, blasting him in the back that knocked him over to his knees, making him drop the helicopter that was leaving. I saw the people inside holding documents, tons of papers and guns with them, so before i went to deal with the guy i threw them all off board. Mr. Metal Man got up, lifting the helicopter from the ground and making the engine start. I stood a little behind him, holding my hands up with me but brought the helicopter down. He glared at me, his eyes filled with hatred as he brought it up overpowering me. He used small pieces of metal laying around to channel their energy, but it confused me that he didn't just take metal apart from the walls. "Hey Jordan im not sure if this is a good time but do you want to film a video later?" Kevin asked over the earpiece. "Seriously dude, now?!" Colby yelled into the mic. I blasted this guys side, causing him to tense slightly. "Not sure, let me ask my parents." I responded, pulling the helicopter down. "Hey Jake, is it okay if i-" "Oh my God." Jake laughed out cutting me off mid sentence. Laughter was held back and forth. "Is that a yes or a no?" I chuckled as everyone burst into laughter again, i still couldn't believe last year i didn't even know myself. Now i know so many great people, and i wasn't trapped anymore. "Yes you can go just ask your mom." Jake said playfully. "Ah okay, Colby can i go to Kevin's later." I was struggling to win this battle on one hand, and joking with my friends with another. When did i get so lucky? No, there was no sarcasm in that. "Jordan focus on your fight!" Colby exclaimed, i could practically see the signature eye roll he did followed by his small smile of a smirk. Just so we would know not to take it to heart. "I'm multitasking!" I yelled back in defense. I heard laughter again, before i got violently hit in the gut by a sharp object. I looked down, and noticed a long piece of metal sticking out of my side, stinging me. "Fuck off." I said, looking up at the so called villain. "What did i do?" Colby asked in a childish voice. "Not you, i'm talking to this ignorant CHILD over here." I threw him back harshly, making him bang his head against the hard ground with a thud following. I took this opportunity to throw the helicopter backwards, trying to flip it over. I nearly had it too, until the guy sprung up to hit feet again and stopped me. He was using a lot of his power by now, his feet slowly rising off the ground. "Jordan no offense but continuously banging this guys head isn't going to do much, his head it literally as hard as metal." Sam said from the other line. I groaned, blasting him in the side once more just to stutter his movement for a second. "What are you amplifying? That i just not do anything about it?" I asked as i put more force in my step, locking my feet into the ground. "No, i'm saying you can't just knock him down without getting him even more mad. You have to go in his head. Think about it, he uses the smallest of metal as energy, like you said he channels it before manipulating the metal." My eyes widened in realization, striking me like a bus. "Wait so like a computer system? It can only intake so much before an-" "An overload." I finished, cutting Kevin off. "So we overload the magnet? How do we do that?" Brennen asked just as i ripped the chunk of metal out of me, my wound already closing up. "We can force it on him, like trapping him." Colby suggested. "Like how he was trapped in a literal all metal room, they knew if he were to try and open it, it would possibly kill him." I added. "Wait so we're killing our own kind now? I thought we were just taking out the bad guys." Mike asked, making me roll my eyes slightly. "Uh Mike i think he is a bad guy now." Aryia corrected him with a laugh. "This would've been great to know earlier Sam but A for effort." Reggie said with a laugh. "Isn't it E for effort?" Kat asked as we laughed a little. "Sorry! I was busy with the freaking leopard here." He joked, good thing he got his problem situated. My feet started to drag against the dirt, my grip slipping. "Okay whatever can i get some help out here?" I asked desperately as my grip increased, throwing another bash to his side. "On it." I heard just as i kicked in my inner strength, the pain was terrible, but i could handle it. Brennen swooped next to me, sticking his landing. "Okay what do you need?" "If this helicopter leaves we're basically screwed, so you could help with that." He nodded, resting his hands on the floor. I heard a loud crack near me, making Brennen and i turn to our side in curiosity. "What was that?" He asked, i looked around before locking eyes with the actual problem. "Oh my," "Guys something's wrong i can feel it." Devyn pleaded out, her voice filled with worry. "Everyone get out of there, take whatever you can and leave." I responded, my gaze burning into the helicopter. "I got it here Brennen, get everyone to safety." My grip got stronger, and the fire in me rose. "Why? What's happening." He turned to me, my gaze slowly meeting his. "The dams breaking." His eyes widened with my words, before his face softening. "If you stay here any longer than us you're just as toast as this place." I didn't answer him. Simply because i knew he was right. If i wanted this place gone, and for good, i might have to risk something much more than a few broken bones. "Get everyone as far as the field Brennen, if the dam goes down, i'll be okay." My eyes started watering, no one knew what would happen, and i was okay with that. He finished off with a wall of vines completely blocking the opposite direction of the sky. "J you coming?" Colby asked, peeking his head from the hole in the wall. I didn't bother turning around, because honestly i was scared for my life. "Yeah i'll be out there soon, get to the car." I heard him scurry off, just as i blasted the helicopters engine, just in case i was screwed.