Chapter Forty-Five- She Returns

Jordan's pov
"Stop!" I yanked my arm back, the force hurting my arm for a second. He froze in anger, i could basically see him fuming from the top of his head as he grabbed the chain links that connected to my hands and pulled them towards him, making me jerk forward. "I'll do what the hell i want to , you aren't loved here and you're used so that i can get what i want. You and all of your kind were made to kill, you don't deserve the same rights as us normal people." He threw my chains back and turned back to his computer, typing something i didn't even wanna think about. "Fuck off," i looked at David with cold eyes as his shot up to mine. "Excuse me?" Is all he said before slamming his hands to the desk, i so much as blinked really slowly at his movements and he just grew with anger. "Get me out of these damn chains and maybe i won't blow the place up again." I snapped, i didn't notice but now i was leaning as far up as i could in my seat. "Whatcha gonna do doll? Kill me?" He asked sarcastically, laughing even. That's all it took for me to completely lose it. I forced my body forward with all my strength, all my anger spewing out at once hoping i could just murder the ass hat in front of me. Right as my feet hit the floor at my movement, each of the chains started to snap in half like plastic. My skin burned at the friction from the metal rubbing against my skin, but i didn't care. I wanted this mans head on a wall. I transmute over the table, slamming his head into the wall making him crash to the floor. I straddle him on the floor and wrap my hands around his neck, slowly putting more and more pressure onto him. His hands grip my wrists, but there's no use in struggling as it only makes my grip tighter. He taps his ear a couple of times, his face turning deep red and darker by the second. "Send her in," David chokes out. I barley notice he said anything as i was too distracted by the fact that my fucking kidnapper could be dead in seconds. Or COULDVE been dead in seconds. I grab on the sides of his jaw tightly as i lift him up from the ground, gaining momentum to slam him down and to beat his brains out. I slam his head down on the floor, but just a second sooner i'm tackled to the floor by another woman, slightly taller than me. I jump up, only one mission on my mind as i throw her to the wall. Her dirty blonde hair whipping herself. I'm feet away from David but i bring my hands up in a griping motion and slide him across the floor as it left a trail of dark blood coming from his slightly busted head. I hear running come from behind me and i spin around as fast as light and hold my hand in a fist in front of me, my other hand open lower, more towards me. As she runs full speed she slams into my glowing shield. She falls to the floor when i finally get a good look at her. I gasp slightly and take a step back from her, earning an evil smile across her lips. "I know you." I said shaking my head in anger. Was this an act on purpose? To get her with Colby just to get with me? "Took you long enough to realize," she held her hand out to me in a huge fake smile anyone can tell from a mile away. "Nice to officially meet you Jordan, i'm Emily." That was the last thing i heard before i was shoved to the floor, cold stings on my wrists.