One Twenty Nine-Cherry Bomb

song for today's fight scene is The Runaways-Cherry Bomb (i'll que it) also this chapter switches povs
Jordan's pov
I hopped in the back seat, Adam taking the wheel. "Okay so were exactly are we going?" I handed him the slip of paper with the address on it, and he nodded, taking off. I realized i needed to get into my suit, so i started to strip down to put it on. I honestly didn't realize Adam was staring at me through the rear mirror until we accidentally swerved into the lane next to us. Keep in mind that it was currently a two way road, so we nearly crashed. "Eyes on the road." I said, giving him a look. He nodded, not saying anything until we got closer to the location, that's when my bracelet-thingy started to ring. I almost picked it up until i saw Colbys contact, making me double take. "You gonna answer that?" Adam asked, raising an eyebrow. "Just drive."

Colbys pov
We were walking around the field, looking for the mystery woman that just so happened to have a gang symbol tattooed on her right hand. But it's kind of hard to do when there's over three hundred people here and more coming. I was walking with the crew, when Cassie side gazed me, and started walking slower than the group, getting closer to me. "She's loose." She whispered, with a smile. "J?" I asked, shoving popcorn from my bucket into my mouth. "Mhm. I don't know her exact location, but she's definitely not at same place as before." She pulled up a location, a blue dot moving across the screen. "I'll call her." I said, sighing. I detached myself from the group, calling Jordan quickly. I knew damn well she was playing games, and i wasn't really in the position to play around. "Dammit J." I mumbled, calling her again until i got sent to voicemail. I gave up after the third call, deciding to dial Adam for a change, and hoping that he actually answered.

Jordan's pov
  "Don't answer that." I said sternly, knowing the person who was calling Adam was probably Colby trying time get ahold of me. "It's just Colby?" He said- or asking, concerned. "Exactly, so don't answer it." I replied, pulling my hair up. Colby called again, and again, and again, until Adam almost had a fucking stroke. "That's it im-" I snatched the phone from him, who already answered it and pulled it up to my ear. "Hey there trickster, whats up?" I heard him chuckle, but his tone sounded serious. "You know exactly what's up homegirl. You mind telling me where you are?" Colby asked, almost like he was begging. "Hmm," i started, laying across the back seat. "Please Jordan?" He pleaded, making me smile. "Nah i don't think i will, love. That's classified." I said, chuckling after myself. "You said you weren't going to leave J." He said. "Not exactly, i said i didn't have a choice, and i found a choice, multiple actually, and took it." I said, as i tied my laces up, pressing the phone against my shoulder. "Jordannn, you're putting yourself in danger!" "I can handle myself thank you very much." "Hey, i kissed you." I paused, my face furrowing. "So you only did that to get me to stay?" I asked, slightly offended, i mean, who wouldn't be. "No! I mean i really wanted to, but i also really wanted you to listen." "Oh so you think i'm disobedient unless i get affection? Good to know." I replied, making him sigh. "You know that's not what i mean love." I shrugged, even if he couldn't see me. "Nah, i don't think i do know what you meant. Whatever though, see you on the flip side." I said sharply, about to hang up until he yelled in my ear. "Jordan! Wait! Please babe, you know i didn't mean it like that." I sighed, i honestly didn't actually know, and i wasn't playing a game this time. "Yeah well how would i know otherwise, Colby? You know what my life was like. Anyways i don't have time for this little.. guilt trip i'd say. I'll give you a teeny tiny hint though. I'm already three steps ahead of you." I hung up, not wanting to 'negotiate' in any way. Even if it was for some kiss or whatever, i'll let him explain that when he wants. "Well, that was a rollercoaster." Adam commented, pulling up to a warehouse right next to a long alleyway. "Hey, you aren't getting paid to comment on my social life." I said harshly, before stepping out of the car, attaching all the little gadgets i needed. He went to go get out of the car, opening the door, me right there to close it back on him. "Stay in the car." I said, smiling at him. "What? Hell no, also what are you wearing?" He said, the only thing blocking him being the door. "You don't know how to fight, and if you're dead technically that's on me, you're staying." I went to walk away, when he got out of his car, closing the door behind him. I went to say something, when he stopped me, holding his finger in front of me. "Tell me to stay and i'll tell Colby where we are. Especially if you DONT want him knowing." I rolled my eyes, before shrugging and tightening my ponytail. "Okay, it's your funeral." We walked up to the front door, looking a lot like a huge office/business place rather than a warehouse, but i assumed it was like a garage in the back. I went to open the door, a man not looking at us too suspiciously just a few feet away. "After you, your majesty." I said, waving my hand at him. He walked in confidently, just as a guy realized we meant 'business.' "Hey you aren't-" (que music) the guard was cut off by Adams fist connecting with his face. I walked passed him, leaving him be. What? It was his ego. "Colbys calling!" Adam slid me his phone, while dodging a punch, yet taking another. "Hey i'm kinda in the middle of something." I panted, jumping off the corner of the wall, flipping sideways to kick the guy in the face. "Jordan i swear if you're fighting a crew right now," right as he said that i slid under a guys legs, dropping the phone to snap his neck from behind. "Well i can't promise anything." I chuckled, peering around the corner, and seeing two other guys walking fast towards me. "By the way, Adam does not know how to fight." I said, watching him get punched in the gut. "Jordan get away from there you're going to get yourself hurt." He demanded, just as i tossed my two discs, electrocuting the guys. "I got it, what'd you need?" I asked, dodging a punch, and hip tossing a guy to the ground, swinging my legs around to hit another. "Just making sure you're not in trouble." I laughed, putting it on speaker before sliding it to the end of the hall. I kind of zoned out on my fighting as he ranted about how much i could be risking myself. Instead i grabbed a guys lanyard, twisting it around his neck, and throwing him into another guy, groaning at how fucking heavy he was. I couldn't help but blast another guy into the end of the hall, a deep hole in his shoulders, empowering me. I punched the guy who came around the corner, jumping onto him to swing myself around his neck, before pulling him down, landing on my feet. I finished my walk to the end of the hall, punching a guy in the throat without looking who ran up to me. "Oh dad, if only you could see me now." I said, thinking of how David would be even the slightest proud of me. I picked the phone back up, pulling it to my ear again. (end music)"Okay so i'm not going to lie, i did fight a crew, don't be mad, but it's over now." "Seriously?" I chuckled at his annoyance. "Whoopsies." "Jordan i'm not kidding, that was a serious risk." He said, obviously frustrated. "You're not off the hook either, Mr. my-girlfriend-needs-affection-to-stay-grounded." I responded, turning sharply at a corner. "We'll talk about this later, coming to you." He hung up, making me smile. Maybe i was a little psycho sometimes, i loved the rush. But not necessarily the dead people part. It was just something i had to live with.