One Thirty Seven-Perfect

(this chapter switches povs) also!! i posted a new chapter on Quixotic ! it has nothing to do w this story but i kinda like the flow of it rn, i love you, and don't forget to love yourselves.
Jordan's pov
We all sighed out in relief as we huddled around our cars, trying to figure out who's riding with who. I wasn't really there though. I was spaced out, trying to focus on the sounds around me. Right now, it was just cars driving by, and the noise from the park. But something was off. How did we just outrun Britney? There couldn't be a way. Unless... they were surrounding us. Awe man. "Get down." I yelled, dropping to the floor. There was milliseconds to think, and i already knew no ones reaction was fast enough to process what i said, so i did the bolder thing. I jumped back up, and threw my hands out, forcing my energy out of me. There was a deep red flare that escaped me, the colors changing into a slight purple as my powers already knew what to do. And then, i sighed out of relief when i finished, and stumbled with my weight. "Woah, careful." Colby held me, as we all looked around us, there were car alarms going off from my energy, and the closer you looked the more you saw the limp bodies around us. But somehow i knew we weren't done, so my first initial thought was to get out of here. And to fight in a different location away from people. "We gotta go." I said, looking at everyone. "Where to?" Jake asked, already unlocking his car doors. "Warehouse, follow us." I said, as i climbed in the back seat of Colbys car, him taking drivers and Aryia hopping in the passenger. We waited for everyone to get to their cars, before we got going. I shoved Brennens limp body over, before buckling in his seatbelt for him. "Jordan how're you feeling?" I didn't answer Colby, only because i couldn't fully process what he said, currently i was focused on securing Brennen, so i did that. "Jordan?" "Huh?" I asked, sitting up in the middle seat. "I asked how you were holding up." He said, glancing at me through the mirror. "Oh yeah, fine, tired but also pumped as fuck." I laughed, Aryia laughing with me. We swerved suddenly, my body falling to the other side of the car, and hitting my head against the window. I groaned as i sat up straight, before snapping out of it. "Sorry, i have like three cars trying to get on my ass right now." Colby said, as he switched lanes quickly, making my eyes widen. "Leave it to me." I said, smiling. He handed me an earpiece that i greatly took from him. "Knock yourself out." Colby smiled, just as i teleported out of the car.

Colbys pov
  I looked back, noticing she already left, before my eyes darted to every car, to make sure she made it in okay. "There!" Aryia yelled, pointing to the all black car on our right, another one in front. I let out a breath i didn't know i was holding for a moment, and pulled in closer towards them for a better look. As we expected, she was taking them down, by hand. She did it quickly too, her fist connecting with the guy in the drivers seat, dodging a punch from the guy in the passenger before just shooting them both in unison. "Oh shit." I realized that without a driver, the car can either stop completely, or ram right into the one in front. As predicted, it stopped suddenly, sending Jordan flying through the window. Time almost began to slow then, she curled her legs closer to her, and for a moment i didn't quite catch what she was doing until she did it. She pulled her guns out and shot the hard glass, making it shatter enough for her to slip through easily. "J, any update?" I asked. "Keep your eyes on the road." She responded with, and i looked out for anything, but i saw nothing. "Keep an eye for wh-" There was a body thrown out of the drivers seat, making me serve around it quickly. Guess i spoke too soon. "Meeting you there." She said, taking the car her herself. I chuckled, and i saw Aryia shake his head a little. "Show off." I laughed with him, as she sped off, dusting us. "Oh wow, thanks for waiting on us!" I said, speeding up slightly, Sam, Kevin, and Jake trailing behind. "Whoopsies." Jordan chuckled, filling my heart up for a moment. Wow, i was a sucker for her. I was so wrapped around her finger, that if she told me to do something crazy like- commit tax fraud i would probably say yes. I say tax fraud like if i havent killed people before. I used to not like killing people, in fact, i wouldn't kill anyone on a job, ever. The dread would just follow me around for weeks until it finally went away. But it's easier with Jordan. I can't tell if it's because i can just tell her i'm feeling bad about it and she'll be there for me, or if we're both just psycho now. Maybe both. Not sure. But then again i didn't see a problem with it, i felt like i met my match with her. If i believed in a definition of perfect, she would be at the top, without a doubt.