Chapter Thirty-Seven- Her

Colbys pov
  "AND THEN SHE BLEW UP!" Brennen yelled into my ear. My instant reaction was to turn and punch him, yes, i actually did. He gasped holding his shoulder "oh so you like it rough don't you?" He smirked at me holding his shoulder. I cracked my own smile as we started laughing together. "That actually hurt though, your rings and all." He shook his head looking back to Sam and Jake. They just sat there, confused? Maybe, i mean we spent around an hour or two just explaining what went down, were still waiting for sleeping beauty to wake up aka Reggie. As time ticks by i grow more and more anxious. Where is Jordan? Is she safe? Is she dead? I shook my head at my overthinking and noticed i was messing with my helix piercing. I mentally rolled my eyes at myself from the trait i constantly did when i got nervous. I looked up to see Jake staring me down, confused i gave him a small smile the looked back down, trying to be nice after our incident. "She's gonna be fine bruv." Jake nodded to me and i shook my head slightly. "How do you even know that. How do you know she's even alive?" Anger threatened to lash out of my cage as i choked it down. "You do realize she's left before right? Just with an unexpected visitor." I nodded but also didn't believe him. "How about the dead part." I said sternly looking at my rings. "If she was dead, you wouldn't have to question if she was dead or not." With that he got up and left the room, leaving just me sam and brennen to decide what to do next. "Um.. how long has he been asleep for?" Sam struggles to change to topic of me and Jakes awkward one on one conversation. I looked at Brennen, and he looked at me. "Well Jordan knocked him out..? Right? Or was that after the fact that.." I looked at Brennen and he nodded. "No no you're right but didn't he get knocked out twice? I mean when she drained herself on that David dude i think; everyone got knocked out because of it." I nodded and turned back to Sam which had magically held a notebook with a pen, jotting down notes. "Dude, we are in a mid life crisis i don't think this is the time for drawing." I said to him a jokingly tone. He glared up at me and rolled his eyes in a smile. "I'm trying to plan this out. Maybe if someone was awake right now this would be easier." We already knew who that someone was and when he was gonna wake up, we would be ready for it. We didn't know him well besides Jake and even then, time alone can change a man. I nodded and as if ok que we heard rumbling coming from the other room. We stood from our seats and slowly walked to the living room. Aaron came running into us with a concerned look on his face. "Um guys, i don't know if you know but there's a person on out couch." I mentally rolled my eyes yea no shit there's someone there. Brennen stepped over me towards Aaron. "Is he awake though?" He asked in a soft but demanding tone which i respected him for, him and Aaron weren't best buds. "Erm, yeah he was tossing around on the couch, he's in deep right now, not gonna lie i may have peeped in his mind for a second." We all groaned and Sam even pinched the bride of his nose. "Sorry! He didn't look okay, okay? Also who's Cassie?" He looked between us and i shrugged. "Not sure, he's Jakes brother that just magically appeared when Jordan came back, we're in for questioning when he gets up." I said as i continued to walk to Reggie and past Aaron, maybe i can wake him up sooner with a bitch slap? "And if he doesn't talk?" Aaron spoke up behind my back. Was he really questioning me? I slowly turned around to face him. He had the look that he was genuinely confused like if we would pamper Reggie or something. "Then we make him talk." Jake pushed past us and to the living room at a fast walking pase. Me and Sam looked at each other and nodded before running to the living room.
Jordan's pov
  Tears burned my eyes looking in front of me as a million thoughts traveled through me. Slowly, i walk up to the limp body tied on a medical bed. Still fully clothed though, but she had chains wrapped around her ankles and her arms where on the bed, with a thin piece of duck tape covering her mouth. Hesitantly, i touched the bars to feel any sort of reaction.. none. Nickel? Maybe? I closed my eyes, focusing on the energy around me. She was scared. Terrified even, did David bring her here? I slowly went to go hold her hand, scared out of my damn life. My heart rate picked up and my breathing shortened. "You can do this Jordan, it's your friend remember? It's fine it'll be fine." Inhale, exhale, inhale... "Cass?" I whispered taking her hand, only for a second i felt her icy cold hands and she shot up, letting out a muffled scream, tough energy filling the air. It blew me off my feet, startling me i let out a small scream, forcing my hands out and the bed rolling the the other side of the room. A loud buzzer went off, making me jump out of my skin as a red light flashed in the room. Tons of men filled the room making me tuck my legs in my chest, bracing myself. But they didn't go for me. They didn't even pay attention to my presence, the went straight to Cassie. My eyes widened at the scene. She was fighting back with everything she had in her, squirming and screaming. Some got taken down but i knew she couldn't handle it. She's had Reggie for so long she doesn't know how to handle so many people at once. Anger boiled up in me, they think they can just take my friends and use them against their will? I'm fine with me, but my friends? My family? Oh hell no. I jumped up, my legs stomping my feet to the ground. The people turned to look at me, and smiled. They fucking smiled. "Awe little girl wants to stand up for her friend." A man said causing the rest to laugh. I smiled and nodded then locked eyes with the guy who had the audacity to say that to me, and slowly walked up to him. "I'd watch your mouth if i were you." I snapped back, my body was close to his, and i had to look up at him for him to see me. "Awe whatcha gonna do? Bite me?" He made puppy dog eyes and winked at the end of his sentence. This man was really trying me. I looked over to Cassie for approval when i didn't really need it, but she locked eyes, her dark under eyes showed how incredibly tired she was, scared, angry. And she nodded. "Oh i'm not gonna just bite you." I smirked and took a slight step back and shoved my finger in his chest, pushing him back by the second. "I'm gonna kill every single one of your little toys here, and you're gonna watch as their bones slowly get crushed with the snap of my fingers. Then when they're dead, i want you to know the pain it feels like. The pain to know that every single person you even slightly cared about is gonna be dead, ripped out of your life without a warning. Then.. when everyone in your life is gone, and you're completely miserable. You'll. Be. Next. And one thing you should know about me, i don't hesitate to kill."