Chapter 1: Summoned

The radio demon.

The most powerful and feared demon in hell...sure the demons wouldn't dare touch him out of knowing full well they would lose their lives, which made it all the more difficult in making a deal these days. Who would want to make a deal with someone who could so easily take their life away? Not that they were wrong, but it took more than just a glare to cause them death by his hand.

...However, that didn't exclude humans from summoning him. He didn't bother making deals with them they would be far too weak to handle the pain that came with his magic in dealing making and even more so to carry out any demands he would have on his part. In truth he hadn't really anything he wanted but that didn't mean he couldn't make deals to cash in later.

So the multiple times he had been summoned he'd often find himself wound up in a basement surrounded by terrified teenagers who hadn't thought their little summoning would actually work and to see a real-life demon, well it was more than what their frail minds could handle.

Some - though rare - were brave..for the first few seconds because they knew Alastor couldn't leave the circle unless they allowed it...but that didn't mean the wendigo couldn't kill them from the circle. He loved that look in their eyes...the look all demons had whenever he approached that look that he lived for and one he relished in.

Fear.

Fear in their eyes, oh it was glorious when he killed one of their comrades and the expression on their faces..The way their eyes grew wide in the realization that one of their little minions had just died and that this was truly real. The way the color drained from their faces and how their bodies trembled but most of all, how they tried to scurry was like little mice. But deep down they knew, they knew their fate was soon to follow that of their comrades.

Oh, it was indeed a real blast knowing they couldn't escape him. Even when they had tried to run away Alastor simply sent his shadows to fetch them before he killed them always returning back to hell in a human's blood and having to deal with clean up-which he loathed.

Though these events were fun at first...over time they had just become........annoying. He recalled a time when he'd found himself in the middle of the woods at night, surrounded by what seemed to be a cult. He nearly laughed when one of them ordered him..yes they ordered the radio demon ...to do their bidding. He wasn't going to have any of that and quickly decapitated the man his comrades soon following his horrific fate.

That had been the last time he'd been summoned in a few months at most. It was both a relief to not have to be disturbed during whatever activity he was doing only to have to deal with a bunch of pimple-faced teens-though he did always enjoy seeing the fear in their eyes...

But it had also grown boring now...Predictable.

So now he was counting each day that passed in hell as he tried to find something interesting to do...Something to feed his ever growing boredom, one of the few things that he despised. He swore on his second life he'd die of boredom soon.....little did he know things would change soon after that day.

It had been a normal day-well as normal as you could get in hell. Ah yes, Alastor was busying himself with another one of his famous broadcasts that he was so well known for. He stood in his 'special' room which just happened to be the basement. Walls and floor black with small amounts of light that hung from the ceiling as each corner of the room held a microphone to capture the lovely tortured screams of Alastor's pray.