Chapter 61: We're here for you

So I started working out in my home yesterday and I am SORE. Like it hurt to sit up sore, cause I did sit ups, push ups, planks, stomach crunches and jumping jacks and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember, because I need to change my daily routine so I start feeling less...tired. Whilst feeling sore I realized that in this story (although off 'screen') Angel also works out to stay in shape and this man lifts weights and does push ups, sit ups and whatever else on the daily. So I'm over here just thinking.......how sore is HE. Like he didn't get those defined muscles over night, he's been doing it for years. 

Just pretends he's not sore, someone like Alastor comes along and slaps his shoulder Angel just screams out of nowhere because he's secretly sore AF and Alastor's over here confused as all hell because he didn't even hit that hard.

There's a reason Angel can throw people over his shoulder so easily :)

Okay enjoy the chapter guys~

---> Music choice for this chapter (listen if you want :) it'll help with the chapters feels )

5 days left....................

Angel awoke with his eyes feeling heavy and his mind feeling numbed. The room was dark and he hadn't noticed the figure sitting next to him so when a hand reached out to touch him he yelped and moved back on the bed. "Get back!" He yelled alarmed and on edge, with everything that had happened lately he felt as if he where in a constant paranoid state and had to be on guard. He was quiet literally ready to stab whoever was looking at him as they where merely a silhouette to him.

"Anthony it's me, it's okay calm down." That familiar voice soothed his senses as a lamp was switched on from the bedside table, illuminating the women's chubby cheeks and those comforting green eyes. Angel calmed down his breathing, unaware that he had begun to hyper ventilate. Molly reached a hand out to him and Angel graciously took it as he moved back towards her. He let out a groan as he rubbed his eyes that felt sore from all the crying he had probably done. He hadn't remembered waking up much aside from a few seconds only to find himself sobbing heavily and then passing out once more. 

"Are you feeling any better?" Molly asked, running her thumb over Angel's hand as she leaned forward a heavy concern in her lime eyes as Angel mindlessly stared down at their joined hands.

"I feel like shit.." He muttered honestly. Normally he would sugar coat a lot of things for Molly but right now he just didn't have the energy for it. He felt a hand move to his head, brushing a few strains of hair down in a calming gesture. It was soothing and was something that seemed to relax him.

"I made ya' some soup..I put it in the fridge though because you was sleepin' ...do you want me to go get it?" He wasn't feeling particularly hungry but he didn't want to worry her.

"Yeah I uh...you can if you want." As he thought, this brought a smile to her face and she seemed to perk up. He watched as she rose from the chair seated beside his head and he couldn't help but wonder...just how long she had been there?

"Okay I'll go warm it up! Oh-and I uh gathered your mail from the past three days you've been out and set it on your nightstand. Al left somethin' for you too." Angel glanced at the small pile of envelopes sitting just under his lamp and.......

THREE DAYS?!

Before he could ask Molly anything she was already out of his room. Angel sighed as he sat up more, he still felt really tired and drained but he didn't want to fall back asleep, especially after knowing he'd been out for two days. Those two days felt like a fever dream and he hadn't meant to be out for that long. He ran a hand through his hair that he realized was down, as he turned to the bedside table.