Chapter 59: The new demon

............7 days left..........

                       Alastor slowly closed the door, trying his best not to allow that smile to fall. Angel had been crying all night and it was currently 6 in the morning, he had finally tired himself out. Alastor had done what he could by trying to simply hold the other and comfort him..he tried to get Angel to eat something but the other wouldn't budge, he was grateful he had at least gotten Angel to drink some water but it wasn't much. He was still hurting quiet a bit and that was to be expected of course. This father of his had aimed to bring Angel down by hitting something close to him and...

unfortunately for Angel...that bastard had hit his mark.

Alastor would not let this go, he wouldn't let Angel suffer..and he would not allow Angel to simply wallow in his own sadness while that scum bag escaped or be given chance to harm Angel..For now he would allow Angel to grief because he needed that's what he needed but he would bring Angel back to his feet. He would be strong for him and help the other regain his own strength...He would not allow him to fall, Angel would not want that and neither did he... As much as he wanted to help Angel, Alastor could not stay for long. His time here was beginning to cut short and he knew that....but he wouldn't leave Angel alone, not in these dark times.

The brunette sighed as he ran a hand through his hair, his brown eyes looking over to the women nervously standing at the center of the room with her hands together..fingers anxiously fiddling with themselves. It was clear that she still feared Alastor, and he realized this...but he wasn't sure who else to contact for this. She was the closest person to Angel right now and he wouldn't leave him alone...he couldn't. Even if he himself could not be here for him he would make sure someone else was.

Alastor tried to calm his smile as he strolled up to the blonde-haired women who cast her eyes away from him. He made sure to keep a safe distance from her not wishing to scare her once again. The last thing he needed was her out of commission as well, he doubted Charlie would be able to do this even if she weren't also balling her eyes out. This was the next best thing to if Cherri where still here....

"Thank you for coming Molly." She had almost jumped just hearing his voice, even if it hadn't held that radio-static the fear was clear in her eyes as looked up at the man knowing what he really was. She had been trying to steer clear of him eversince finding out but once she got the call about her brother...well she rushed over despite her fear. Normally he would adore this fear and relish in it...but lately, if they where anyone close to Angel...he would want the opposite.

Her face was pale and she was trembling a bit but she tried her best to form a smile (a sheepish smile) but a smile nonetheless. He would have commended her for being so brave if just for her brother but he hadn't wanted to waste this time on useless chit-chat.

"N-no problem Alastor.." her words trembled and the brunette simply shook his head not pleased by this fear. It would certainly be a problem in the long run if he hadn't addressed it right here.

He folded his hands behind his back as he inched a bit closer, to his dismay the girl shrunk in on herself her arms wrapping around herself. Normally he wouldn't dare talk so softly not unless it was Angel but he assumed his usual energetic voice would scare the girl further.