Years Later

73 years later.....                                                                          

                  A lot had happened over the years. Since that day Alastor made sure Angel was comfortable as possible and safe. Cherri who had been staying at a hotel came as soon as she heard the news. Angel and Cherri reunion was filled with many tears, questions and a lot of teasing. Life.. in a sense, went on. Alastor tended to Angel everyday and educated him in demon culture, ways and anything else he needed to know. With each day that passed Angel became more used to his form and Alastor gradually went back to his broadcasting as the radio demon.

Cherri and Angel made up for lost time and the best friends went out on the days Alastor was broadcasting and would just have fun in these so called turf wars or go to clubs..or just stay home and watch movies, like they used to.

When Angel ate his first soul is was funny for Alastor. The many questions on how to eat one or how to go about it, then the amazed expression of eating the soul..it was all just adorable to him.

Angel and Alastor only seemed to grow closer over the growing months and where finally able to breathe easy and just enjoy their time together without alarm. That time would often consist of cooking together, dancing sometimes to the soft jazz that filled Alastors home.. or just cuddling on the cough or in bed and talking about anything.

Life.... felt, nice.

Over these past years, quite a lot had happened. Angel and Cherri participated in turf wars. Alastor became more feared with a new drive to kill for his broadcasting....Molly and Pentious died after serving in the mafia after Molly took over the agency.. Charlie passed away a few years after the incident through various fights. She was reborn in hell and went on to be reunited with Vaggie and started working towards a hotel to rehabilitate demons. Alastors, Angel and Cherri thought the idea was... unrealistic but supported her nonetheless.

Now,  in the current day .......March 18th 2020 everyone was still around in their own sense. Cherri lived at her own place in hell with Pentious. The pair ruled turf wars, Molly was doing her own thing and just enjoying her after life, Charlie and Vaggie where still working on that hotel.

All those years had passed...Alastor had even wedded Angel during it and during all these years in hell, Angel had learned to expect a lot from it.......... but THIS was not one of those things. He thought he'd seen everything from the murders, and porn stars to the angels of death that seemed to come down every year....but THIS was new...oh so very new.