Chapter 4: Impressed

Before this chapter starts I want to give a huge shoutout to one of my Amino friends in the radio dust community for helping me brainstorm this chapter as I was sort of at a loss. If you are reading this, thank you so much

[❤Hey, I'm weird ❤]

for your help.

Enjoy the chapter everyone~

Angel shook his head as he walked down the hallway with Alastor behind him. He couldn't believe the demon had done such a thing, well actually no..he could believe it. He was a demon after all and should have expected the other not to go along with him. As they reached the end of the hall and passed through the door they walked out into an alleyway. Angel spared a glance at the tall demon who seemed to be looking around. He wouldn't lie, but he also wouldn't admit it to Alastor-hell no-but the accent had thrown him off. He hadn't expected it, perhaps he pulled that accent from some sort of radio host considering he was called the 'radio demon'.

The clothing fit him nicely and made him look sharp...a little too sharp if anything. He could see why Charlie seemed charmed by him so easily even if she already had a girlfriend, but he blamed that on the other being a demon from hell and some demonic power. It had to be that ...but then why did he resist that demonic power, considering he wasn't charmed by the redhead.

He tried to figure it out, but every explanation he drew came up to a dead end. Alastor was unpredictable and Angel assumed that was on purpose.

"I wouldn't imagine your hideout is hidden in a horrible looking alleyway. Why, if I was in charge of such an establishment I would want everyone to look upon it in fear." Angel shook his head as they walked down the alleyway towards the open streets. He knew what the demon was doing, and he knew by now Alastor was smarter than that. He wasn't about to go on a tangent as to why the place was hidden and the importance of being a mob boss or how it came with the job. He knew that, he just wanted Angel to spill his guts and he wouldn't.

He refused,

Angel offered no reply which only seemed to make the demon annoyed judging by the way that grin seemed to grow slightly, and those red eyes narrowed at Angel as those brows furrowed. He had to admit, he liked it when he could make the demon frustrated even if just for a second.

They reached his car that was at the end of the alleyway parked at the curb, it was a black Plymouth roadking that looked to be in amazing condition. Angel fetched the keys from his breast pocket tapping the roof of the car as a quiet command for Alastor to get into the passenger seat. Considering Alastor wasn't much taller than Angel in this form, he would fit in the car with no problem. He quietly got into the passenger side as Angel slid into the driver's seat closing the door as he adjusted his fedora so he could see the road. Angel didn't much like the silence as he started up the car the engine roaring to life and shaking the car slightly before it settled into a low hum.

Angel quickly reached to the radio in his car-a little too quickly he later noticed-as the radio demon eyed the jester. That confident grin returning to his features. As he adjusted the radio to find a decent song Alastor chimed in,