Chapter 20: I'm here

Again, I don't really do music with my chapters unless I feel like it needs it or it's a good song (in my opinion) but if you guys wanna listen to this song your welcome to if not that's okay to, enjoy the  chapter <3

The sounds of gunshots rang out, Angel fell against the ground by something or was it simply his own knees buckling....waiting to feel the sting of bullets....but instead, felt.......a presence looming over him. The gunfire filled his ears cutting out almost any sounds around him.

Angel turned his head looking above him....those large red eyes stared down at him..wincing slightly that large grin strained..their long arms on either side of Angel the same with his legs. The radio demon towered over him, kneeling over him staring down at the blonde as the gunfire hit the demon from every direction....he was..

...using his body as a shield..

What shocked Angel the most....was.......blood. Blood dripped from the demons coat onto the ground.....Alastor......

......Alastor was bleeding.

Angel stared up at the demon practically gawking at him....he couldn't move to much, doing so would cause the other to fall onto his side and possibly get a bullet to the head. So while Angel wanted to snake his way out from under the other, he didn't..he remained lying under the other, his back against the ground and his front facing Alastor.

"Alastor..w-what are you doing. Stop! Who cares if ya damn toy dies I'll just end up in hell anyway-just stop before you-"

"I am protecting you because I care for you Angel-" Alastor said sternly.

The demon grunted as another bullet pierced the side and back of his body, blood oozing out.. Angel felt panic swell up within him-Alastor could die if he didn't do something quickly. He glanced out between the arms of the other.....his eyes catching sight of the shadow casted by the clouds...

"Alastor the shadows!" Angel called over the impossibly loud gunfire...Alastor nodded as much as he could,

He lifted a hand barely off the ground, refusing to move any part of his body away from Angel...the blonde furrowed his brows at this action..did Alastor truly wish to protect him? Or was he playing mind games again...