Chapter 15: Pain and Gain

Hello my lovely readers, sorry the last two chapters where so short but this one is going to be a tad longer as quite a bit will be going down. Also thank you all for your comments and support and for reading this book. I can't stress how much I appreciate you all reading this story because not only do I enjoy writing it but I'm also happy you all enjoy it too. ( if you have questions you wish to ask me feel free to, and I'll answer them without spoiling of course, ) but right now I don't want to spoil it so without further a dew

Enjoy~

Alex had just finished patching up his wounds and he now turned to Angel's form, the blonde having been tied to a metal pole. He was still unconscious however that wouldn't stop him from enacting some revenge.....He walked over to the metal cart eyeing the weapons before taking up one of the saws there. Perhaps he would re-decorate Angel's face...he was sure Valentino could always fix it later and at the moment, he hadn't cared.

Alex chuckled a dark and sadistic chuckle that threatened into break into a laugh as he turned around. He walked back over to the unconscious blonde who's head hang limp. The knife was clutched tightly in Alex's hand as his grin threatened to push his features father then they could go from his face...

He knelt so that he was leveled with the other..he held the Knife Angel's face..the other not even stirring at the touch of the blade. The dart had done a number on him...he doubted even slitting his neck would wake him up...

too bad he wasn't allowed to try that, damn Valentino. "Let's decorate that hideous face of yours."

Alex's hand was suddenly grabbed by-something..he eyed his arm thinking it had been Valentino however that wasn't the case at all. His arm was being apprehended by some sort of black...what was this? It felt cold...and it.....it hurt.

Alex tried to pull away but no use...he looked around him and his heart skipped a few beats. Were his eyes playing tricks on him or had he finally gone beyond what his brain could handle...

shadows....shadowy beings- no creatures he didn't know what they were. They were all taking form as if they were a person they all came closer to him and Alex suddenly pulled away from Angel getting to his feet as he held the knife towards them. "Stay back! I swear I'll kill you!"

His body shuttered when a firm grip settled on his shoulder....he turned around slowly his eyes tracing up the long arm as his eyes settled on a very tall shadow who's eye sockets where hallow except for the red that filled them..almost the color of blood...a large smile dressed nearly the entirety of its black silhouetted face the smile itself matching the deep scarlet of its eyes, ears dressed their head almost like a......dear?

Alex froze a sudden fear he hadn't realized still existed filling him..it was nothing compared to the feeling Angel had given him earlier..this feeling.. was not fear but dread. He could not move nor speak he was frozen completely under the touch of this otherworldly creature staring at him with eyes out for blood. When he had finally gotten a word out of his trembling jaw it had been,

"W-what the hell are you!" The knife in his hand finally clattering to the ground his body following soon after...his eyes remained on that shadow..slowly it's form began to change....to alter into something else...the black inky skin turned to a dull grey, the dark clothes that seemed to blend into his body took on a bright red..the hair the same color with the tips remaining black..