Chapter 50: Long night

Hello my lovely readers, I would say happy Easter but I don't think everyone who reads this book celebrates it so..I'm just gonna say happy holidays :c ...I didn't want to do an Easter special because again I don't know if every single reader celebrates it and I don't wanna single anyone out so...instead I'm gonna gift you guys today's chapter early :D but not before a small tangent on why I need to thank you all so much. If you don't wanna read it just skip it I don't mind. <3

You guys may not know it but...my self esteem when it comes to my writing is VERY low. I'm always doubting my work and thinking it's a lot worse than it supposedly is. This whole story started out in a radio dust amino where I just had the small idea of 'hey what if Angel was a human and made a deal with Alastor' and I just decided to write a little scene that day and share it in that amino. I don't know why, but I just LOVED the idea and so did everyone else apparently. So stuck with it. The people in that amino who encouraged me to keep going with it (not sure if there are any of you here but if there are) thank you :). I also have to thank every single one of you readers, yes I do see everyone who votes, comments or adds my book to your reading list. So even if you don't comment I still appreciate that you are here reading this and it makes me happy. I'm always scared in making a new book but ultimately you guys are the ones who give me that little boost that I need to keep going when I'm feeling down.

Prior to this I was writing Karmgisa fanfics and it never really fit my edgy serious style..Radiodust fits my writing style much more nicely and I love writing about the ship. I had been writing about Karmgisa for YEARS and was looking for a new ship to write about, and then I found Radiodust...believe it or not this is my first radio dust book I've properly written. With radiodust it was a lot better to write with because they where adults and old timely which sort of suited my style in a way too.

It was also interesting to write Angel in this fanfic because I had been role playing as Alastor in the amino so I knew how to write him in a way that didn't seem to far out of character. Although there where some times in a few chapters where I cringed because he did go out of character, like when Angel kissed him for the first time and he kissed back. If I could go back and change that scene to better fit his character I would, I would have perhaps made him kiss back but not with as much hunger as had been shown...but it's too late now so I'll just keep that in mind for my next book :)...

I didn't know how to write Angel because I never role played as him or actually wrote him. So when I was writing this version of Angel you'll notice he'd not very sexually driven and that's because I'm not good with writing sexual people so I had to bring Angel down to my level and give a reason as to why he was so mellow and not into sex as much as cannon Angel Dust.  Untimely I decided that Angel (if he where a mob boss) would be less into sex and maybe after he died he would turn into the Angel Dust we know. If you pay close attention to Angel's actions in certain scenes you'll see Angel Dust slip through.

Ah I'm going on a tangent, sorry guys. Anyway I just wanna say thank you all so so so much! This book was just a little shit when it started out and to think it's all the way up there on the listing with the other radiodust books, it's because of you guys. I'm not very good with words and I don't think I could find the words to say how greatful I am to you guys for reading this but just know you all are amazing and I appreciate and love everyone of you...

*A note for my fellow writers: Never doubt your writing, be proud of it.

I'm sorry for talking so long but without further adrew ...Enjoy the chapter :)