Chapter 62: The final days

4 days left................

"Keep your eyes up and shoot!" Angel yelled from behind several agents as they shot at the dummies. "The moment you stall is an opening for the enemy." The male yelled over the gunfire as he calmly walked behind the others with his hands at his sides.

Alastor watched from behind the glass as Angel walked up and down the small isle behind all the agents, this included Molly and Charlie. His smile settled into a softer one as he proudly admired the other giving orders and tips not even flinching at the gunshots.

"That's my boyfriend.." 

3 day's left...........

"Hit me intending to knock me down!" Angel commanded as he looked across to Charlie who gave him a solemn look whilst in a fighting stance. "Now hit me again!" She gave a quiet nod as she charged forward swinging her arm, Angel grabbed it twisting it backwards but she ignored the searing pain and dipped low slamming her leg into his and knocking him off his feet. She pressed a foot to his chest as she grabbed his arms and apprehended them above his head. 

Angel shook his head before kneeing the girl in the stomach and weakening her grip, he pushed her off before getting back to his feet. "A man might be stronger than you, use my weak points dammit! Don't let me fucking grab you. Hit me again!"

She got to her feet, without a single complaint...she would avenge Vaggie. 

2 days left.........

Angel stood at the center of the room calmly, looking around at all the agents surrounding him in a circle. He stood there just in a black tank top and beige cargo pants  and sports shoes with his hair tied back. 

"If I fucking pin you, you're out. Take me down, you all have the advantage. Pin me and you guys win." His agents nodded, they where in their suits since it would be more difficult for them. He wanted to make sure they where prepared for close combat if it came down to it. 

Alastor blew a whistle from the corner of the training room, simply watching. The agents all charged him at once but Angel was smarter, he grabbed one but the shoulders pulling himself up and jumping over their shoulders before rolling as he hit the ground, leaving himself out of the circle. As he got to his feet quickly one of the agents charged at him and he grabbed their arm throwing him over his shoulder. "You'reyourownproblem be smarter about your moves!" 

Another one from behind, he moved to the side grabbing them by the back of the shirt and tossing them forward onto Dianne. "All show be smarter about your moves!"

 Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around his torso from behind, trying to pulling him back but Angel was stronger. He grabbed their arms and threw them over his shoulders.

"Midnight fucking falling I'm stronger than you find another route!" From the front another charged him, this time Angel grabbed them by the front of their shirt and allowed himself to fall to the floor before throwing them over and into the back wall. "Miraculous get on your feet!" 

He got to his feet and another came from behind to grab him as an agent from the front grabbed at his shoulders. "creativesir and sadie...not bad. But you need to do better." Angel kicked Sadie in the stomach knocking them away and he threw the other over his shoulders making them land on Sadie. 

He turned to see a few other agents looking at him baffled as of what to do. "Milotic, KT, Deadfan, Allshow, _Thedemon, Radiodust77 - why the fuck does that sound familiar - Reallyitstaken, just_nothing, Phoenix, first of all..where your moms high when they named ya? Second, don't just stand there come at me!" The agents gave questionable looks before charging Angel only to either be thrown, knees in the gut or just punched and knocked on the ground. 

Angel sighed as he dusted himself off. "Come on guys!" He heard the cracking of knuckles behind him as he glanced over his shoulder, he smiled when he realized it was Molly also in a suit but she was standing and ready to fight. Angel turned to her beckoning her to come forward with the curling of his fingers. 

She charged him, and got in close before throwing the first punch Angel grabbed her first and attempt to throw her over his shoulder by wrapping his arm her waist but before he could through her she wrapped her legs around his own waist and pulled down bringing him with her. 

She pressed her knees into his and pinned his arms above his head, Angel shrugged to buck her off as he shook around violently trying to head bud her but she kept his head a safe distance away. He let out a defeated sigh as he gave up, seeing no way to throw her off. 

"Fine, you win." He groaned, Molly grinned triumphantly as she got off him and Angel stood turning to the rest of his agents the majority of them down but not out. They all slowly rose, some of them groaning.

"Alright from the top! Come on none of you are leaving until I'm pinned like Molly just did! Lets go!" His agents nodded and started from the top.........

                                                                          1 day left..............