Chapter 10: Waking up

_______________________________________

Why Did Alastor step in to protect Angel

At the last second?

_________________________________________

                                      Answer          

   Alastor doesn't want to lose his new toy.

                          Alastor stood in front of Angel's body on the floor, he could sense the other was still very much alive, he had just passed out from blood loss...but he had to get the other out of here fast before he did lose anymore blood, if that where the case Angel may very well die...

All at the same time the smell of Angel's blood was getting to Alastor a small bit..the sweet sugary scent of it...Alastor had to keep his bloodlust in line, no Angel was his toy not a victim.

He focused his attention on the two men stood in front of him now terrified having laid eyes on Alastor's demonic form-his true form.....The human transformation had worn off and it was a rather painful transformation back to his demonic form having dragged him into the shadows for a short time...but when he had returned Angel was on the edge of being killed, no that wouldn't do. Angel was his toy, this...Valentino could not have him.

"A fuckin' demon.." The purple-haired human was the first to speak trembling-what a pathetic being, though Angel showed fear he was far more superior then this fool. He stood up to what he feared...he always did, no matter how afraid he was he looked fear right in the eyes and fought back, and that was why Alastor respected him.

"L-look i-if you let meh live I-i'll tell you anything you wanna know about Angie! A-anything! I-" Alastor hadn't moved but a dark claw was pressed against the babbling humans neck, his shadow doing all the work for him while Alastor simply watched grinning all the while not moving an inch from being in front of Angel's body.

"I believe Angel requested you not call him that." Alastor said putting force onto the others name especially, he paused eyeing the other human; a shorter man then the purple-haired one he seemed more calm as well though he was also very clearly intimidated by Alastor. "I have no interest in your information, if I choose to want that information then Angel will be the one to deliver it to me." Of his own choice of course.

These humans....were not worthy of his respect nor his time. Alastor turned his back to the others having his shadows in the room keep tabs of their movements, they wouldn't be sneaking up on him. He eyed Angel's being, he lay on the ground the blood seeping into the floor, his face contorted in displeasure as he lay unconscious. Alastor shook his head as he knelt down removing his jacket and tying it around the wound before gently pulling Angel's limp body into his arms.

His own clothing was enchanted with some sort of voodoo magic which was part of the reason why he never changed them. His jacket especially was helpful, always healing any wounds he received if he did receive any, it was rare but there where times when he'd been hurt and his jacket's magic had healed his wounds far faster than it would have taken naturally.

"I believe that is enough excitement for one day my effeminate fellow." Alastor said to Angel even though he knew the other could not hear him. He now stood, Angel's body pressed against his chest, the others head tucked against the fabric of his vest.

"Not so fuckin' fast." One of the humans spoke followed by the sound of a gun clicking, Alastor glanced over his shoulder getting a bit annoyed his smile tightening at the corners. He was already over all of this and did not want to deal with it, it was rather troublesome. The shorter human was holding a gun towards the him, did he really think that could do anything to him? Surely not, especially in this form.