Chapter 28: Traitor

There weren't many people running around afraid and scared like Vox had hoped..in fact, the main area was rather vacant. "Now my little bell, where are the prisoners usually held?" Vox asked, Charlie was not  far behind him and he would make sure she didn't make a run for it. His hearing and memory where far more develop than a humans should be..and that was due to some.......tests......run on him.

Before Charlie could say anything a gunshot rang out in the air. Vox attention was drawn to a women standing across from him, the pink hair tied up in into a pony-tail that pink suit hugging the women's curves and that pistol not pointed at him....oh he remembered her alright...He grinned when he saw one of her eyes where now missing, a gaping whole in it's place.

Vox grabbed Charlie who was still wearing the mask and wig mind you, "Go get Vox won't you dearie?" He whispered to her,

"B-but what about-" Vox waved his finger silencing her,

"Now now, do as I told you. I will handle this troublesome pest," Charlie hesitated as she eyed the women across the room, her pistol pointed at Vox. The girl sighed as she nodded running in the direction of the cells,

"Not so fast!" The other called holding her pistol up, Charlie froze but before the other  could get a shot out her gun was knocked out of her hand by a knife. Vox looked at Charlie shooing her away with his hand...the women made a break for the cells while the other was knocked to the floor.

Cherri should have expected Vox to come for his little pest, but something of this scale? It was just annoying, and she'd never seen that other with him..they where probably a new henchmen or something. Where was Charlie right now? She hadn't come in today...the girl wasn't very good at combat, actually she was sure Charlie was the only one Angel didn't train how to fight...if she was here she could be a liability but the least she could do was seek out Angel right now.

Cherri shook his head, no, she had to handle this. She was Angel's second in command and he trusted her and trained her for situations like this. She looked up about to push off the floor but halted when she saw the man standing over her, a gun of his own pointed at her. She groaned and rolled her eyes,

"Shit." She seethed, Vox only laughed.

"I see I destroyed that poor eye of yours, I'll make it up to you," Vox paused aiming the end of his gun at the other side of her face. "By making them even. I'll redecorate your face!" Cherri shook her head not at all alarmed or afraid.

"Ya' really think I'm that easy?" Vox shrugged, Cherri wasted no time in ramming her boot into the mans ankle knocking him to the ground. She swiped his gun getting to her feet the gun now pointed at him.  "Now look who's the easy one." Vox laughed pushing himself to his knees.

"I had never said you where easy," Vox heard the click of a gun, ...from behind him.