Chapter 58: The last straw

Me: *has made a schedule for writing chapters so I can rest and don't burn myself out.*

My inner Roman(If you get this reference I will hug you): WHERE WRITING A CHAPTER.

Me:... *In the middle of a video game* Okay fine.

Love you all enjoy the chapter <3

8 days left......

There was a soft pitter patter against the window as the rain poured down. The morning was early but the sky was gray, almost ominous.

Angel awoke to this sound and the lack of warm surrounding him. He pulled the covers more over his bare shoulders as his tired eyes slowly opened. With lidded eyes he looked in front of him to find nobody there, he let out a long sigh before turning over and found nobody there either.

Where was Alastor?

.. Angel regretfully sat up, the blanket falling down to his hips exposing his defined muscles and some purple marks that hadn't been there until last night.

His tired eyes traced over the room finding the scattered clothes not there, not even his. His room was rather clean.

He looked at his window and watched the rain trickle down the glass... That small bit of doubt and anxiety crawling up his spine.

He wouldn't leave, right?

No he had promised...he wouldn't go back on his word...right?

Before he could doubt the situation anymore the squeaking of his door brought his attention to the doorway. Angel felt relived to see the redhead standing there looking at him with love in his eyes. He was smiling softly and only wore his pants but no shirt, not that Angel minded. He was holding a coffee cup in his hand as he walked over to Angel, he seemed more awake than Angel who was still groggy.

"Good morning my Angel. I apologize if I disturbed your sleep." Angel let out a contempt sigh as he rested his chin on his knees bringing his arms around them as his lover sat down on the edge of his bed handing him the cup of coffee. Angel graciously took it and just enjoyed the warmth it brought.

"Ya' scared me a 'lil there Al." Angel admitted, he felt that he could be more open with Alastor now and he could admit things such as these. A look of guilt tugged at the taller males features as he moved to sit beside Angel on the bed who moved over enough for the redhead to bring his legs up over the covers. He wrapped an arm around his Angel's shoulders who simply sipped the coffee as he rested his head against Alastor's chest.

"I'm sorry Angel, I did not mean to scare you. I had awoken earlier and could not sleep any longer so I cleaned up." Angel hummed softly, snuggling into his lovers chest cozily and warm.

"I forgive ya' ...if you give me a kiss." Alastor chuckled, without hesitation he leaned down and gave his boyfriend a peck on the lips the taste of coffee lingering on them.