Real vs Fake PT. 2

Angel stared into those menacing brown eyes as the other stood in front of him, that knife glinting in the dim lighting of the darkroom. The brunette let out sadists laughs as he grabbed the blondes chin the back of the knife being pressed to Angel's cheek, "Valentino tells me you do not fear death," the brunette whispered into Angel's ear. "Tell me, if you do not fear death...then do you fear the pain that comes with it?"

Angel had shown no facial expression..his expression was as calm as it had normally been with the occasional stink eye and an annoyed look he always carried. He wasn't scared, not of death nor pain...Alastor would come for him, he knew that..he just had to stay intact until then. Alastor valued him as his toy and he knew Cherri most likely had noticed his absence by now...it wouldn't be long now.

"Ya' know..you act like your the only one who knows Al." The brunette moved away slightly still holding the knife to Angel's cheek but his face lingered in front of Angel's and the blonde's nose wrinkled again upon smelling that wretched cologne. "You act like ya' are the only one who kept tabs on him for all those years." Angel paused the brunette tilted his head,

"Do tell dear,"

"I watched Al too for all those years...I read every article he was mentioned in too. I looked up to that asswhole more than my own father. I was just a kid and this bastard was already in his early 20's so yeah it was kinda fuckin' creepy...but it didn't matter." Angel paused glaring into those curious eyes now... "I read every single article he was in, I watched every news update about him..I listened to his broadcast too when I fuckin' had the time. I didn't know his real name 'cause I wasn't some fuckin' creep, but I knew the New Orleans killer and I fuckin' respected him. Let me just say,"

Angel leaned closer to Alex now, the blade on his cheek pressing into his skin slightly drawing a stream of blood. "You are nothing like him. Alastor wouldn't have wasted time in talking to me, he would have long since killed me by now and would be using my fuckin' organs for his new stew."

The brunette let out a low chuckle, "my dear, you were fooled so you have no room to-"

"Your right, I was fooled..but that wasn't because you were believable. I was just fuckin' blinded by my feelings for that fuck. Wouldn't you be a lil' awestruck if the man you've looked up to all your damn life was suddenly your partner in crime." Angel leaned a bit closer, just a little closer...

The brunette let out a low hum considering Angel's rhetorical question, "I suppose you have a point...however I far exceed you and I would say I am nearly the spitting image of him." Angel smirked,

"Al wouldn't let me get this close to him." Angel suddenly grabbed the knife from Alexes hand using his teeth and rammed his head once more into the others causing him to stumble back this time and fall onto the floor. He was down for a few seconds and that was all Angel needed, he turned his head looking over his shoulder dropping the knife from his teeth and catching it in one of his tied hands.

He spun the knife around between his fingers nudging it under the rope before slicing clean through them. He had the knife in his hand as he turned around-hands free to face the brunette that was rising and moving quickly to restrain Angel.

The hands came trying to push Angel back against the chair, he grabbed the front of Alex's tux pulling him forward and ramming the knife into the gut of the other before swiftly pulling it out and pushing him back against the floor. Using the now blood-covered knife he quickly slit the ropes from his ankles clean off. He rose now from the chair kicking it away with the knife clutched in his hand, it shattering against the wall.