Chapter 5: Preperation

Author Notes

   ________________________________________________

Just wanna say a real quick thank you to all of you who are

reading this, it means a lot and I hope you all enjoy the story 

so far! Anyway thank you all for reading this book and I

hope you all enjoy the chapter :)

   _________________________________________________

        Angel shook his head, he eyed the schematic of the building in his hands glancing over it. Valentino's industry was no game, and it was very difficult to get in and out of, let alone alive; many underestimated it simply because Val was the owner of a porn industry. But Valentino was a grueling and cruel man. Angel didn't like the industry to put it mildly nor the man running it all, it disgusted him...and he rather forget it. However...he needed something from it, and he couldn't proceed with his plan without it. He groaned as he placed the diagram down on his desk and rubbed his face.

He couldn't go in there alone either, it was far to dangerous otherwise. Yes Angel could handle himself...but he knew when there where times to go in alone and when doing so was such plan suicide. Valentino knew him too well...he needed someone unpredictable and capable to protect themselves if it had come down to it. Yes he could gather a bunch of his men, however a group of people would only draw attention ...that only left one option,

.....Alastor.

Suddenly his door opened causing him to look over his shoulder, it was unsurprising to see the familiar rosy-haired girl walking back into his office. "Hey bitch~" She said playfully closing the door knowing Angel liked it closed all the time for privacy reasons. Angel turned his head back to his papers knowing he could trust her to know what not to touch in his office.

"Hey'a Cherry." He said his voice slipping back into his accent without even thinking about it. It was a habit at this point, she approached him as he continued to look through the schematic. The main building was a very large tower-like building that only seemed to get thinner as it go higher. The highest and top floor was Valentino's office, the bottom two floors were apart of one big strip club that linked together. The other floors leading up to Val's office where all studio's or rooms for the workers were.

Angel grimaced as he thought about the horrible conditions those rooms were probably in.

"Angel, I'm sorry for snappin' at you earlier. You know I'm just worried about you right?" The second he heard the other say his actual name he knew an apology wasn't far behind. It wasn't often Cherry called him by name and when she did, it was more often or not because they'd gotten into an argument. He turned his head towards her, the schematic still in his gloved hands, her brows were furrowed the lower lip pushed out in a pout as she gave him those puppy dog eyes he's soon so many times before.

He rolled his one good eye unable to help but smirk at the other, of course he'd forgive her, he always did. Cherry was one of his only friends, he was sure he'd go crazy if he lost her. He placed the schematic down and turned to the girl wrapping an arm around her shoulders, " 'Course I forgive ya' bitch, I can't stay mad at your dumbass no matter how hard I try." She smiled relieved, giving Angel a tight hug. Angel allowed it, returning the gesture with a smile that seemed to come naturally around the girl.