Chapter 48: I'll protect you

Do me a favor guys and listen to the music I provided while reading this chapter :) it'll make it ten times better (if you don't it's okay) but I was listening to this while writing and well...I got emotional. Enjoy the chapter~

A soft silence filled the air as the pair sat in the car...It was still early in the morning and despite the chilling air a few birds could still be heard.

The car was parked on the road infront of one of the many houses on this street. The house was a beige ranch style house, the windows where covered up so nobody could see inside which was rather strange. It held a large lawn with the greenest grass but it didn't look like anyone bad been on it not even one step.. The brick driveway led up to the garage but Alastor noticed there was no car there.

Overall the house seemed perfect but also vacant, it was all so...strange.

Alastor's eyes focused on the mailbox near the front door that was a fair distance from the car. Despite being in this form it didn't limit his ability to see from a far distance like he would in his true form. There was a name engraved into the mailbox and it was worn away slightly but the brunette managed to make it out..

Fedele... it was an Italian word from Alastor's understanding although he didn't know what it meant as he didn't speak the language and only knew a small bit of it.

*see if you guys can figure what it means :) *

The brunette now turned to look beside him at his boyfriend who had been rather silent this entire time. He focused on Angel and found it peculiar that he had yet to remove his hands from the steering wheel despite the car being parked and turned off. Upon closer inspection he found his boyfriends hands where trembling and to a lesser degree, the rest of him as well...They'd arrived fifth teen minutes ago, and they'd been sitting here for exactly that long. Alastor hadn't said anything at first, knowing Angel was merely nervous and that perhaps he would get through it..but it seemed now if he didn't do something than they wouldn't be moving any time soon.

He assumed the lack of a vehicle meant there was no father here either, so that only meant they where pressed for time; they couldn't afford to stay here and waste it. While this previously wouldn't have mattered to Alastor knowing how much it did to Angel he felt it be taken with just as much urgency as Angel would give it.