Chapter 8: Infiltration

HOLY CRAP! 1K Views! Wow, thank you everyone :) I'm so happy you all are enjoying the story so far. I don't really have much to say except thank you so much really, it means a lot that you all are reading this and enjoying it especially after how long it takes to write chapters. I won't go on anymore because I know you all wanna get into the chapter so THANK YOU and enjoy today's chapter!

                         _______________________________________________

                          Do you think Angel and Alastor's feelings for

                             one another

                            Will change by next chapter?

                                    Answer: Well it IS a radiodust fanfiction.

                      ________________________________________________

Alastor's eyes traced around the room, it had been a least a few hours since Angel and Cherry had disappeared into the bathroom. Truth be told Alastor hadn't really understood why they went to the bathroom to prepare Angel's disguise. They were both males so he hadn't really understood why Angel had to be in the bathroom, but perhaps it was something to do with being human? He hadn't really understood and it didn't really matter either.

While the human was preparing Angel's disguise Alastor had changed per Angel's request to look more 'fancy.' He'd mentioned Valentino's club was one of the more high end ones and people there dresses a lot better than you'd expect. So, now Alastor had changed into a full on black suit completed with the same colored shoes and a red dress shirt underneath and a red bow-tie. Just something to hint at the fact that he was still very much him.

He wanted to wear more of a red tux, but Angel said he wanted them to blend in and the color red in New York especially in Valentino's territory hinted at an overlord being present, it was fine for women to wear it but if a man wore it well.. prepare to be challenged or questioned.

Alastor was gazing down at his hands now...it had been at least a few centuries since he'd been in this form. That was the first time he had used the incantation and was glad it had gone well, he didn't want to think what would have happened if it had gone wrong.....He glanced at the clock on the wall, they would have to be departing within the hour....from what he'd gathered.

Suddenly he heard the sound of a door creaking open...

Alastor glanced back at the hallway seeing the two humans walking out though he couldn't really see them as there was no light in the hallway...When Angel stepped into the light-well...he hardly recognized him.

He tensed slightly at the others appearance at first, it had... reminded him of someone. Alastor dismissed the thought, reminding himself that this was Angel.

Truth be told Alastor couldn't help but trace his eyes up and down the now undercover Angel. The black make-up was removed from his eyes and a faint pink replaced it being a lot neater, his blonde hair was now red-a wig Alastor assumed that fell elegantly across his shoulders. His lips were coated in a red lipstick the same color as the dress he wore...

Now the dress wasn't something Alastor personally liked; the dress was a ruby red and exposed most of the others back down to his waist where the dress came together. The top of it was held together by the high neck tie of red that went around Angels neck. His chest looked fullier as well and Alastor assumed the other human had done something to it to make it appear that way, though he hadn't really looked at Angel's chest much his eyes trailing down.