Party PT. 2

"Hello? Is anyone in there?" Alastor waved a hand in front of the girl's face, a full five minutes had passed and the girl had just been staring at him in shock..He swore he'd broken Cherri at this point and he didn't think Angel wouldn't be too happy with it. He snapped his fingers and that had finally gotten her to snap out of it.

"You what!" Cherri said practically grabbing the other and shaking him but Alastor smacked her hands away quickly.

"I said I feel something for Angel." Cherri couldn't believe what she was hearing...was she drunk off her ass again? Alastor sighed turning to the bar now beginning to sip his alcoholic drink that the bartender had given him. He wasn't one for alcohol but, he felt like he needed it to some degree at the current moment.

Meanwhile..Cherri was sitting beside him trying to take everything in...take in Alastor's words. After a few moments of the thumping music of the club and Alastor sipping his drink, side eyeing the girl to see if he'd broken her again..Cherri finally sighed, speaking.

"So...you're saying you like Angel?" Alastor looked at her, drink in hand..he felt troubled just thinking about these feelings..but he knew they would not help in keeping them bottled up. It would help no one in that case, least of all him.

Alastor set his drink down...watching the small cubes of ice float around as he tried to search his discombobulated thoughts for a sound answer...but he couldn't. No answer he came up with would satisfy him nor describe just what he was feeling..so he just settled on,

"I cannot say for sure that I do...nor can I do that I do not...I merely feel something for him." Cherri furrowed her brows at that cryptic answer.

"So, you're saying you don't know how you feel?" Cherri said now picking up one of her own drinks taking a sip as she maintained eye contact with the demon in disguise.

"I suppose." He didn't know what to say, he hadn't felt this way in.......centuries. Even back then he'd had a difficult time distinguishing those feelings let alone displaying them to the other.

"Alastor, tell me somethin' if ya' don't mind," Alastor looked to the girl having taken his eyes off her for a moment. He nodded his head as his answer. Cherri sighed obvious knowing he wasn't going to like the question,

"Have ya' ever been with anyone before? Even if it was just once." Alastor's grip tightened on his drink nearly breaking the glass. He removed his hand from it before he could do so....he turned his away from hers looking down at the bar the look in his eyes could kill the poor thing if it were alive.

Cherri didn't push..she knew that was likely a subject the demon wouldn't want to discuss, but it was really the only way she could explain to Alastor what he was likely feeling, or understand what he was feeling.

"Yes...there was....one." He muttered quietly. Cherri remained quiet allowing the other to talk instead... "...He was....a fine partner. I cared for him deeply."

Cherri leaned on the bar taking another sip of her drink, "How'd you realize you loved him?" Alastor felt uneasy at the mention of that word....love...something he hadn't been able to do in centuries.