Reading comments! (2)

Author: Hello everyone! Back again with this cringy stuff...I'm kidding! I love all of your comments and support and just you all in general. Unfortunately Alastor isn't here today as he's......feeling a bit unwell, but Angel is here and we're also joined by Cherri.

Angel: Unfortunately.

Cherri: *shoves Angel* Oh lighten up! This is exciting!

Author: Angel behave. Now you guys might notice the writing format is a bit different, and that's because it's in script format! YAY........Don't worry the normal chapters won't be in this format (that would be awful) but Alastor suggested I use this format for reading comments as it would be easier for you guys to read this. I think I'll do another reading comments in the future so tell me which format you prefer guys and gals and non binary pals :) .

Angel: *Is sitting on the couch in the studio* I'm getting paid for this right?

Cherri: This is gonna be fun!

Author: *groans* Yes Angel. So to keep it simple Angel  and Cherri will be reacting to comments from chapters: 34,35, and 36.    If you have a comment you want Angel or Alastor to react to in the future leave it down below with the #ReadingComments   and if you want one specially to read it just do #Alastor  or #Angel

Okay let's get into this~ go ahead you two

Angel:  *Rolls eyes as he lays down on the couch.* I better get those strawberry donuts you promised.

Author: I will -_-

Angel: Good 'cause I ain't afraid to use this gun. *Ahem* Let's see....

MidnightFalling

Making jokes around Angel is apparently a death wish now-

Cherri: Only when he doesn't get his coffee.

Angel: Oh your one to talk, your practically ready to kill if you don't get your damn frabachino in the mornin'

Cherri: *Laughs* I ain't worse than you. Oh you should of seen him yesterday, he was ready to kill Alastor because the dumbass accidentally spilled Angel's drink.

Angel: *crosses arms* He deserved it.

Cherri: What? You not givin' 'em kisses for the rest of the da-"

Angel: *blusing* Cherri! Shh!

Cherri: *laughs* 'Lemme pick one!

Midnight Falling

Cherri: Angel is on a rampage. D:Pentious: Holy shit this couch FUCKING COMFY! :D