Chapter 33: Losing control

Chapter summary                             

He's getting out of control.                                     

"Where the hell is he! Where the fuck is he hidin' at!" The man was slammed up against the wall once more with the fist gripping hard against his shirt, he was practically shaking in fear under that death glare. The poor sap was practically being lifted off the ground (he was, slightly) by the blonde.

"I-I don-" Cherri watched from the corner, brows furrowed as Angel drew his knife, a pretty red one it was. It pressed against the troubled man's throat. She didn't know why she was still surprised at this point. Angel had tried to continue going after his father after his heart was practically broken. That was a week ago, Angel had gotten a bit worse since then. He'd become more violent...

This was another one of his father's chumps..someone they unnecessarily kidnapped...they would probably be another body to seeing the look on Angel's face. She crossed her arms, Cherri was all for a good slaughter once in awhile but to kill someone who was actually probably just scared and had no information, it just felt..........wrong. She wasn't even sure if this was one of Angel's fathers minions or just some poor guy sneaking around the man's warehouse.

The knife was pointed to the man's temple now, all color drained from his face. "You got five fuckin' seconds to say something useful before I slice your damn brains out." Venom practically laced his words.

"I-I-I s-swear man I-I-" Cherri couldn't even have time to say anything before the horrendous scream rang out. He was still alive, the knife hadn't been plunged deep enough into his head..his screams where blood curling and Angel hadn't done a single thing to put this man out of his misery. He just stood there continuing to hold the man up as he yanked the knife out not caring about the blood pouring onto the floor or that covered his hands and face. He pressed the knife against the mans throat now, slowly slicing it.

  Cherri felt her stomach twist, she swore she'd throw up with the smell of fresh blood now in the air paired with the horrific screams of pain..it normally didn't bother her.

Cherri couldn't stand this anymore, she left Angel to his business and left the interrogation room which may as well be a torture room at this point. The blonde hadn't even seemed to notice with how focused he was in the whole situation...

Cherri didn't like this.....not at all...