I Want to Drink Your Blood

It felt like everything was a blur to him at this very moment. He had rushed a friend to the hospital with a condition he had no idea of. Sitting in the waiting room, he checked out the others that were with him.

The president and Vice president were sitting, appearing calm. Misei's constant shaking of her leg was the only giveaway to her true feelings on this matter. Erina was pacing back and forth in a fury. As if doing so would help him in any way. Meanwhile, Yuriko was off at the vending machine, grabbing a snack.

"So, how you feeling?" He couldn't bear to sit and wait so he started a conversation with Yuriko. In a sense, it was partially a way to get away from the others. Something about being with them stressed him out.

"I was just feeling hungry, so I'm getting some chips." She said. It wasn't what he was asking about. Did she not want to talk about their more pending problem?

"Yeah... I guess I haven't had dinner either." He reached into his pocket. Saddened when he felt the emptiness inside. "I guess I'm just not eating today." First lunch, now this. He was absolutely starving right now.

"Here." She offered the food, a small bag of chips to him. "I guess we can share." She said, straining her words. He appreciated the offer nonetheless.

"Thank." He took a chip from the bag. Having it in his mouth, this was probably the best one he had ever eaten. Especially since it was the first piece of food to enter his mouth since this morning.

"By the way, I've already called Akiba and Akaki. They should be here soon." She told him. "They had to help something at school, which is why they weren't at Yogi's earlier." He didn't think about it then, but without knowing. It was odd that those two of all people wouldn't check up on him.

"I wonder if I should get all of your contact information?" He wondered aloud. "It would be pretty useful in case of emergencies."

"Well you're not getting mine." She said. "Last time I checked, we're not really friends." A bit mean, though he figured that they haven't really talked. Along with the fact that she decked him at his house, not that he was mad about that or anything.

"It's fine if you don't want to. I was just suggesting it." Taking another chip, he heard the hospital doors open to reveal two familiar people. It was Akiba and akaki, running in with fear in their eye.

They ran straight to Misei, who filled them in on the situation. He was glad he didn't need to recount what he saw. Having to remember what he saw was already enough pain for one lifetime.

"...Yeah, we're just waiting for the doctor to come out and tell us what's wrong." He rejoined the others, along with Yuriko.

"I hope it's nothing serious." Akaki said. Keeping an optimistic outlook on the situation.

"I agree." Arata took another chip, to Yuriko's annoyance.

"I said we can share, not that you can have the whole thing."

"Is that really the problem here?!" He said. She was really cold-blooded about this. Perhaps she really wasn't as concerned as everyone else? Lucky for them, the answer they were searching for came to them in the form of a doctor.

"Hello, I assume you are all Mr. Aono's friends." He walked up to them.

"Yes." Misei took command of the talking for the group. "Is it possible for you to tell us what's wrong with him?"

"Ah yes, it's quite fortunate that you found him as early as you did." He explained. It turned out that the stomach pain that he was suffering was from Appendicitis. With the way he left it, the pain had caused him to pass out.