Snow

Arata was looking for Yuki now, so he went to find Yogi. If that girl was anywhere, it was most likely to be with her cousin. However, it seemed she took those lessons with him more seriously. Instead, choosing to avoid both him and Arata as an attempt to be a little less shy.

What he did find, was the trio of Yogi, Akiba, and Akaki.

"Arata, I'm glad you decided to find some time for us." Yogi joked that Arata was getting too busy running around to want to just hang out with friends. Something that couldn't really be denied with how many people were here.

"Yeah..." He didn't really have time to chat, for there was someone he was looking for. "But, I was wondering if anyone here's seen Yuki?"

"I think she went to use the bathroom." Akiba answered. If that was the case, then he figured that he could stop for a moment. They were his friends, and it wasn't like there was a ticking time bomb to take care of.

"I gotta say." Yogi started. "Your present for Akiba was pretty good." He laughed, believing that it was hard to top something like that. Arata certainly didn't think it was that special. It was just some merchandise from a manga that neither of those boys knew about. But to an untrained eye, it did looked like a rather elegant necklace.

"Yeah, it was pretty nice." The way that Akaki was eyeing him didn't make Arata feel so good about that statement. He just nervously chuckled in response. It wasn't like he was trying to one-up him here.

"Oh, you won't believe what Akaki got me." Unsurprisingly, Akiba pulled out the copy of the movie to show him. After what they agreed on, Arata was hopeful that Akaki would hold up his end of the deal.

"That's nice." Arata responded. "I hope you like it when you get the chance to watch it."

"Actually, I know you never got to see it. So I was wondering if you wanted to see it when you have any time?" He didn't need to look over to his other friend, to know that some not-so-happy eyes were on him.

"Gee, I'm not so sure." He said. "I can be busy sometimes, so you don't have to wait on me."

"Really?" She was a little sad to hear that news. "I just thought with how excited you got when you heard I had the manga. That you would've loved to see it."

"I'm sure if you were hoping to watch it with someone, they'd speak up by now." He emphasized the latter part of that sentence, while also nudging Akaki in the arm a bit.

"Yeah, I mean... I was a little c-curious to see it... Um, after we did the play." Akaki said, stumbling over his words. The only thing Arata did, was stare at him in disappointment. That boy knew her for how many years now?

"You wanted to see it too?" She replied. "That's great, I guess that's probably why you thought of it as a gift then." The boys all agreed with that statement, even if Yogi was the only one genuine in that expressment.

He dodged a bullet with that one. While those two were discussing plans, there was one other things he wanted to take care of. The reason why he was here in the first place.

"So, where has Yuki usually been hanging at?" Arata asked Yogi.

"Well, she tried skating for a little bit..." That was cut short as she couldn't handle the slipping around that was happening. Then after that, she tried to talk with the kids. But with so many of them asking questions. Especially since they didn't understand the concept of letting her answer the first one before asking another one. Well, that ended poorly.

Finally, there was the library club. Unfortunately, Ichiri just wouldn't shut up about what she did on the rink. That Yuki wasn't able to get any words in that conversation. Plus, Hifumi was trying to talk about manga with her, which was a bit concerning in public for her. So she faked using the bathroom.