Bunny Girl Hifumi

Arata made his way to the agreed upon spot. There wasn't a moment to lose. He got another message on his phone from her, telling him to hurry. This seemed rather urgent, so he picked up the pace.

He arrived at the location, which was far out of the way from the crowd. However, it was also without her around either. That was worrisome. Did he arrive too late to help her? Fears of her getting taken by unsavory individuals flooded his mind.

"Psst, hey..." That thought would prove incorrect when he heard her beckoning call. "Over here." Arata made his way to her; She was hiding behind the corner leading to a hallway towards the bathrooms.

"What's wrong?" He asked, while she kept herself relatively hidden. Only her head peeked around to look at him. Odd, but not as odd as what was on her head. "And why are you wearing bunny ears?"

"I suppose you could say I've made quite a blunder." She took a step out to show what this was all about. Arata couldn't believe what he was seeing. Instead of the regular clothes she had on when they arrived, she was wearing attire like that of bunny showgirls. It was a little hard to believe that this was the same Hifumi he knew. Or that the unassuming librarian girl of the school had a much more... put together body than he would've expected.

"When... How did... What?" He wasn't sure where to start with this. She stood before him, acting all bashful and nervous in front of him. Her hands kept down low to her body.

"I... Um, wanted to surprise you when we had the chance to be alone." She told him. Hifumi knew that these were going to be sold at the event, so she wanted to get a jump on it before they sold out. That much was fine, but it was when she wanted to try it on that issues arose.

First being that it was not easy to find a private spot to change without anyone running into her. This area seemed like no one went to, mainly due to there not being anything related to the convention here. Not to mention that this place was technically off-limits.

But that wasn't the worst part for her, seeing as she did find a private spot. It was after she tried on this outfit that the problem arose. The more obvious one to Arata was that she was stuck in it now, she couldn't get to the zipper. The less obvious one had to do with something that she was beyond embarrassed to tell him about. Something she should've taken care of before putting this on, but was too excited about the outfit to remember.

"Really?" Arata sighed. To him, this sounded more like a dumb plan of getting him here. To think that he was worried for her life for a moment. However, before turning and leaving her, she rushed to stop him.

"I'm serious." She said, the look on her face certainly looked the part. "I wouldn't ask you to help me out, if I didn't need it." She didn't want to mention her other need though, because it was just too embarrassing to let him know. Hopefully, it wouldn't be a big deal for much longer.

"Fine." He asked where the zipper was, which began at the back of her neck. The usual location, but he would've thought that she'd be able to reach it. Especially given that she put this thing on herself. As soon as he tried to unzip her, he realized the problem.

The zipper wouldn't budge. Maybe it was because he was holding back. After all, he didn't want to strip her completely on accident. So Arata pulled even harder, but it really wouldn't unzip.

"Huh, strange." He commented, then simply gave up. "Well, let's just get back to the others."

"What?" That wasn't the outcome she was expecting. Nor was it the one she desired either, as her legs fidgeted a little.

"Sure it sucks that you're kind of stuck in this outfit." He explained. "But I'm sure the others won't make fun of you for wearing it, and everyone else at this convention will like it." Unless she took issue with oogling eyes, but certainly that couldn't be world ending. "Um, if you're worried about how you look. I think that you... well it's cute."