Lost and Found

Was this really happening? A child gone missing in this public place means a lot of things. He hoped that the worst was not the scenario he was in.

"Yurisa! Where are you?" He was about to rush down to the play area. But Misao grabbed his arms, pulling him back. "What are you doing?!"

"You need to calm down." She spoke to him in a serious and calm manner.

"Calm down? How can I calm down when I know a little girl's missing."

"That's all the more reason to calm yourself." Misei agreed with Misao. It wasn't just him that needed to chill themselves out. He looked at the others, he could tell how uncomfortable they were with this situation. He realized that if he acted like this, the others would not be able to focus on what was important.

"Right..." He responded, a lot less agitated now. "You're right."

"Yeah, don't worry. We'll help you." Said Erina. "We're friends after all."

"Friends?" He wondered to himself. Is that really true?

"It's also our faults that she's missing in the first place." Misao replied. Giving a much more logical answer. "You told us to keep an eye on her and she most likely went missing while you were gone."

"I shouldn't have left and given you guys my responsibilities. It was selfish of me." Even if they didn't blame him, he still felt guilt over this. Either way, he was going to set things right.

"Look, since I know what everyone's thinking." Yuriko spoke up. He figured she'd be the most worried, considering the fact that it's her sister that's missing after all. "She's not been kidnapped."

"What? How can you say that so certainly?" Asked Yogi.

"Because it's my sister. She just... goes off on her own."

"Goes off on her own?" He remembered how the girl acted when he first met her. He hardly imagined her to be the adventurous type. "Why does she do that?"

"It doesn't matter why, she just does okay." It was clear he wasn't going to get a straight answer from her. He let it go, seeing that she wanted to keep it secret.

"If that's the case, we should split up then." As usual, Misei took charge. It made him feel a little relived not having to take the lead. However, he wanted to accept responsibility. "We can cover more ground that way."

"You're right. We should also pair up." He said. Was this the time to think about supporting Erina. If Yuriko was right, then her sister shouldn't be in danger like Yogi was before. Well, if anything goes wrong, then karma was just coming after him for this.

Since the others were too worried about the girl. He was able to divide up the groups. Misei and Misao were going the nearby stores to check if she left she park. Akiba and Akaki were going by the waters. Lucky for him, the didn't realize he got Yogi and Erina together, searching the immediate area.

"Then I guess it's the two of us then." Said Yuriko. He wasn't really thinking who he'd be with, so it looked like this was the leftovers. "Not a bad idea, since we're both live near here." He didn't know what she was talking about, but he wasn't going to blow his cover on his real reasons.

"Right, because the only place left is deeper into the park." Misao unknowingly covered for him. "Since you're from around, you're more familiar with the area."

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking."

"I'm coming too!" Matsu jumped onto him. "I live around here too, so I can help."