Stop and Enjoy the View

With such a great breakfast on this wonderful morning. Erina felt like nothing could go wrong today. Arata, on the other hand, could barely enjoy this breakfast. For some reason, he just couldn't calm himself down.

"Yum." She said. "Thank you for the food." She told this to everyone. Mainly Asazuku because she was the one paying for all this.

"Oh, it's my pleasure." This was nothing for her, it's not like she had much to spend money on these days.

"Okay then." Hine got the group to focus yet again. "Arata, what's first on our agenda?" She had told him what they had planned to do. Being responsible, he had already written everything down.

"Looks like we've got some sights to check out." A bit of an odd thing to do, he thought. After all, if this was an annual trip. They should've already seen all there was to see. Perhaps these were some really nice vistas or something.

"Awesome, good thing I brought my camera with me." said Erina.

"Yeah, it'll be nice to share with the others."

Wait a second... When did she get her camera? She couldn't have gotten it from her room because they went straight to the elders when he asked her. That means she had it when he woke her up...

"Hold on. Why do you have your camera?" He questioned her.

"Well I just so happen to carry it with me everywhere I go." She pulled it out of her bag. "You never know when a photo opportunity comes up."

"You were going to take pictures of Yogi last night, weren't you." He spoke directly.

"Fine you caught me." She admitted it. "Oh, it just would've been so cute to see him sleeping." It had been so long since she found a good opportunity to capture an image of him. Him sleeping in a new bed with another boy would have been an interesting add to her collection.

"You're right, she really is crazy." Gouzaburou quietly whispered to Hine.

"Okay, whatever." He tried to disregard the idea of someone taking pictures of some boy near him while he was sleeping. The only good thing that he could take from that was that it wasn't of him. "We should get going before it's too late."

They departed from the shop, walking to their next destination. The first part of this little trip was fairly short. According to his notes, they had to go here first before they could see any of the sights that were planned.

This first stop was of a station, with a row of taxis that are pulled by people for transport lined up. Arata had only ever seen them fiction, but now he was about to ride one in real life. Or at least, that's what he thought.

"No way, we get to ride one of these?" He asked Hine in excitement.

"Of course." She answered. "This is one of those tour rides, oh you just have to see the views you can get here." The others were looking forward to this as well. There was just one little problem.

"Oh I'm so sorry." The attendant at the booth told them. Our cabbie has just called in sick, so we don't have anyone that can give you a tour." That was disappointing to say the least. Arata was feeling bad that this wasn't going as planned.

"Say." Asazuku came up with something. "I remember you allowed tourists to take their own rides. Is that not still available?"

"Oh, we absolutely still do that. It's just that I didn't expect that a group of elderly and their grandchildren to want that." She answered.

"No, that's perfect." Gouzaburou wrapped his arm over Arata. "This young man can carry all through this tour."

"I can?"