Check-in and Dine-in

By the time they reached their hotel, they were already well past the time they expected to have dinner. It was a little troubling for Arata, since they had missed their reservation for the restaurant he had picked out. Which was a shame, since he really wanted to try out their famous ice cream. Plus, at this time it was unlikely for them to find one with an open table for all of them.

Tired from both the trip and his run to fix the bus. Arata slumped on up to the hotel front desk. The others had yet to enter, catching a break as soon as they got off the bus. Unfortunately for him, being in charge meant he was the one that had to do the rest of the work.

"Hello sir, how may we help you?" The clerk at the desk greeted him with a smile.

"I'm here to check in... The name should be under Kashimura." Hine had told him that it was under his name. She was planning on having him in charge from the start it seemed.

"Let's see here... Ah I see you have three rooms reserved, but um..."

"Oh everyone else is just outside. We're all just really tired from out trip is all."

"I see." He replied. "I'll just call service and we'll help get all your things up to your room as soon as possible." Arata thanked the man, then he promptly found the nearest seat so he could finally relax a little.

Soon, the others also entered as the employees gathered their belongings. When they walked up to him, he was lying exhausted on the bench he found.

"So... What are we going to do about food?" Erina poked and prodded him to get back up. He didn't respond at first.

"She is right." Said Misao. "Ms. Omachi had to cancel our reservation because of how late we were coming in."

"Yes. And unfortunately I don't believe we'll be able to find ourselves a table at any respectable establishment at this hour." Asasuzu Omachi added in.

Arata didn't want to think about it. All he wanted to do was get to bed and sleep. Being charge though, that wasn't going to happen. If this kept up all vacation, they were going to run him ragged.

Still he accepted this responsibility, reaching into his pocket for his notebook. He had been taking notes of the area before they had left, so he had addresses of important places, along with numbers for food.

"I guess we can order out." He said, scanning for what seemed good to him.

"Oh, that sounds like a wonderful idea." Said Asasuzu. "You can even use that money you were going to return me." He realized that he forgot to give her back her money. Sure she said he could've kept it, but that wasn't his intention. He figured that'd she just give it back to make this payment, so it didn't matter.

"Well then, we should get to ordering." Arata was swarmed by everyone, asking him what they wanted for dinner. The chatter of young and old alike was really annoying him.

"Hold on everyone!" He yell at them to get back. "I'm in charge, and that means everyone's listening to me." He didn't want to be the bad guy, but he was really tired of working right now. "Sorry, just can someone else order the food."

He chose Misao to do it. Mostly because she already knew what most of the others wanted. She was also getting along with the elders, getting their orders.

"I should have everything in order now." She told him.

"All right then, here you go." He handed her his notebook containing all the numbers she needed. "Also, whatever place serves it, but I'd like some fried skewers, every types of it."