Let the Lesson Begin

After he was finished with this, he'd never want to be near a pool for the rest of his life. He hoped that he had everything for their lesson. Standing alone in his school swimsuit, it was getting cold. They better be here soon.

"Arata, I'm here." Erina came running up to him, she was rather cheerful.

"You're looking pretty happy." She was wearing the school's girls swimwear. A simple blue one piece. It hugged her body tight, and he could tell she certainly wasn't lacking. "Seeing how you were about water, I didn't think you'd be so excited for this."

"True." She smiled, "But you're here, right? So I don't have to worry about drowning."

"I guess not..." He spotted the other two he was waiting for. Misei and Misao walked up to them. The school president wearing her swimsuit, while Misao was still in her school uniform.

Unlike Erina, Misei had more slender features. Though the way it fit her, didn't hide much for him. Except for the fact that she was wearing a ring float as well. Now that he was thinking of it, ever since he got blackmailed. He was spending a lot of time thinking about what other people looked like.

"Hello president, and vice president." He greeted them formally. Arata could tell from the look on Misei's face that she did not want to be here.

"Hello to you to, Kashimura." She greeted him back. "And just so you know, wearing a ring float is a perfectly fine thing to do when one does not know how to swim." He wasn't really going to mention it, or judge. Though he did have one problem with it.

"Well I don't have a problem with it..." He replied, not wanting to upset her. "But don't you think it might be a bit hard to swim with it on?"

"Well we just wanted to be safe." Said Misao, "did you have anything in mind?"

"Since you two aren't able to swim, I grabbed some old arm floaties I had from when I was a kid." He pulled out two pairs of deflated floaties from his bag.

"You can't honestly expect me to wear something designed for a child?!" She looked in horror at them.

"Sorry, but the only ones I have are the ones me and my sister had. My sister was really into magical girls back then." He held up the pink ones, designed with Sailor Moon characters on it. "I liked dragons, so I guess if want my old ones that's fine too."

"Fine, I'll... take the dragons."

"Then I'll take the other ones." Erina wasn't bothered by this. She thought that she looked cute wearing them. Something he wasn't denying. "Oh wow, I can't believe they fit me."

"What is this?" Misei looked at him with disdain. After blowing up her arm floaties, there were now wings sticking out now.

"Oh right, I forgot." He chuckled nervously at her. "I thought that those were so cool back then." At least this time he could understand her embarrassment.

"Is this some type of joke?" She asked, a hint of anger in her voice.

"Oh come on Misei, let's have some fun with this." Erina gave her a pat on the back. Wanting her to relax a little. Arata could never understand how she acted so causally with those two. Every time he was in the same room as them, he could feel his heart rate jump up at least 50 beats.

"Fine... Let's just get started with this." She wanted to get this over with as quickly as possible. Especially so no unwanted visitors showed up to watch her. "Will anyone else be here?" She asked.

"I asked the coach and he told me that I can take the place for the rest of the day. So I don't think anyone else is going to show up." He answered. Something that would prove to be a lie the moment he said it.