Trapped

Cleaning duty. Not the biggest deal for Arata, it was something that he used to enjoy doing because it meant an excuse not to spend time with anyone. Nowadays, he kind of missed being with everyone, but at least it gave him some time for himself.

Listening to music, he had already wiped up all the boards and was now mopping the floors. This was a lot more calming than usual. Maybe because for once, he was avoiding everyone's antics in a way that didn't involve awkward arguing. Or at least, that what he thought was going to happen.

"So it's in this room, right?" Arata instantly recognized that voice. It was Yogi, and it sounded like he was walking into the room he was currently in. Thinking fast, he rushed inside the utility locker that normally held all of the cleaning supplies.

"That's correct." The other person with him, it was Misei. So his intuition was right, the reason he chose to hide was to not spoil the alone time any of the girls were going to have with this boy. "Misao said there should be some paperwork for us to grab here."

"That explains that stack over there." Arata whispered to himself. While cleaning he was unsure of what it was doing there, so he left it alone.

"There it is." Yogi noticed it laying on the front. "Well, let's go grab it and-" Before he could finish his sentence. The door slammed shut. This frightened everyone in the room. Arata almost gave up his position with that sound.

That was an odd thing to have happen. He knew that he left the window open to air things out, but the wind shouldn't have slammed it that hard. In fact, aren't the doors here sliding ones?

"That was strange." Yogi felt the same way as him. "Uh oh." He muttered to himself, as he attempted to open the door. It wouldn't open, as if someone had locked it.

"It won't open?" Misei commented on his inability to open the door. "I guess I should get someone to check it out later." Given the way she was acting, it didn't seem like she was in on the plan.

Arata knew exactly what happened here, how couldn't he? He knew for a fact, that Misao was behind all this. Unfortunately for him, she probably didn't know he was in the room to, so now three people are stuck in here. With one inside a locker at that.

"Darn, it looks like we're stuck in here." Yogi gave up trying to open the door, it was too much for him. "I guess we should call Misao, right?" As Arata saw, he wasn't as dumb as he could be sometimes.

"Well, you should do it." Misei told him. "I don't keep my phone on me during classes, so it's still in the student council room."

"Hehe, funny you should say that." Yogi nervously laughed. "You see, I don't have my phone either." Arata rolled his eyes, they both were hopeless sometimes.

If they both didn't have their phones, maybe he could try and contact her. Even though he knew what she did and why she did it, he didn't want to be stuck in a locker either. Except there was one problem...

"Huh? Where is it?" He tapped around his pockets, he didn't have his phone on him. That was odd, since he was just listening to music, until he realized the issue. "My phone's still on the table!" He quietly face palmed. That what he gets for switching to the newest wireless headphones today.

He lamented that he was going to be stuck in here for the long haul now. It's not like he could just announce his presence to them now, that would be strange. Plus he wanted to be fair to Misei, she was in love with this boy.

"I guess if we're stuck in here, then we can just talk to pass the time." Yogi took this situation in stride. Something that Arata always admired.