☁Prince! Shouto x Kistune!Reader

Resquested by @Rose_thekistunedemon

A long time ago the peaceful tribe of Kitsune lived in the land of Pesidore, till the greedy humans came. They raided the land and killed the those who stood in their path. We had no choice but to flee into the forest. Only for the humans to trap most of our people in, and set the woods ablaze. We were pushed to our home know, The Dark Forest. A place the humans do not dare wonder in.

Till this day Little ones, just out side the forest stands. Is where the tall catsle of the human king stands. They are cruel and merciless, so do not wonder outside the forest. Or you'll never return again.

________

The Great kingdom Pesidore, ruled by the great and fierce King Enji Todoroki.

"Know 500 years ago, this land was pleaged with awful demons. They called themselves the Kitsune, savage creatures they are. Thankfully King Seris, your father's Great great Grandfather, Chased the creatures away," the Tutor rambled.

Shouto was too distracted, as he drew a crued drawing of his father. He could care less of his studies and his father. Because of his father he was unable to spend time with his siblings. Trying to mold him into the perfect Heir. His oldest brother vanished one day, the second eldest became captin of the gaurd. His sister left the castle to travel the world, leaving Shouto alone with his father. His mother passed away while he was still young. As the hours passed Shouto finally had enough.

"I'm done for today. We can continue tomorrow," Shouto said simply as he left the study.

He wandered the halls of the castle, but eventually stopped on a nearby balcony. It over looked the dark forest, the same forest that Touya disappeared in. There were times Shouto wished it was him who vanished into those woods. His father was a cruel man. Shouto was never able to make his own decisions, his father had control of every aspects in his life. While Shouto studied and slaved away, his father would be in his chambers with his concubines.

Eventually Shouto wondered into the Large gardens of the castle. The dark forest just outside it's perimeters. His mind was set on the his future marriage. Princess Momo of The kingdom Melchoir. He would admit she is beautiful, but he is aware of her feelings for a certain gaurd in her court. The next summer they will be wed, neither Shouto or Momo get a say in the matter.

As he was about to turn back, he heard a small kitten cry. He turned to see a very odd looking kitten thing just at the edge of the forest.

Shouto slowly tried to approach the strange creature, but it quickly ran back into the forest

Shouto slowly tried to approach the strange creature, but it quickly ran back into the forest. Without even thinking Shouto quickly chased after the creature, into the forest. The trees and roots closing behind him.