°7

"So, how's things with Seri?" Chenle asked when Jisung sat down at the lunch table the next day, clutching his bad strap in one hand with his dark hair messily strewn over his forehead

Jisung, half asleep, shrugged- swinging his bag off and effortlessly throwing it on the sofa seat before Jaemin gasped.
"That's my baby!" He exclaimed, pushing Jisung's bag off and cradling the doll.

Jisung had a blank look on his face, blinking without a reaction before there was a tap on his shoulder.

He glanced behind him at the girl who stood there with hopeful, big eyes- phone in hand.

"Hi." She breathed out, fluttering her eyelashes up at him. Jisung uncomfortably looked away from her to see her group of friends watching intently.

"Uh, hi."
The girl's lips spread into a wide grin and her face lit up and she put her hand on his shoulder, he froze and tensed up- panicking.
"I really like you Jisung, I wanted to know if you wanted to go on-"

The girl was cut off abruptly with a light scoff from behind her.
"Can you flirt in a second, he needs to tend to his Father duties which he forgot to do."

Eyes landed on Seri who was holding the baby in her arms- struggling to keep her bag on her shoulders and the art folder in her hand from dropping.

Jisung's eyes widened in realisation, he forgot to take the baby from Seri in the morning.
"Oh," he began, lips forming an o shape. "I'm sorry, I forgot..." He trailed off and Seri sighed, walking over.

The girl watched taken aback when Seri took Jisung's attention effortlessly, whispers breaking out as she gave Seji over to the boy.

He stood awkwardly as she took her bag off, grabbing the weird looking contraption from it.
"Uh, give Seji to Renjun for a sec." She said, working out how to set it out.

Jisung did as she said and Renjun distastefully glanced at the doll before passing it over to Jeno.

The 18 year old boy watched uncomfortably, sensing dozens of eyes on the two.

"W-what are you...." He trailed off and Seri walked over to him with a baby carrier that you wear on yourself.
"I got it because I thought it would be easier than to hold it." She explained.

"Oh, uh..." He trailed off when she put the black material flat against his chest and urged him to hold it. "I..."

Chenle snickered at Jisung's flustered self, ears tinge of pink and he blinked furiously to calm himself down from embarrassment.

Seri's hands came up to his shoulders, humming inquisitively as the carrier didn't sit right and she sighed- walking around him to buckle it in the back and her fingers grazed over his spine, making him flinch.

"Calm down Jisung, I'm not going to kill you." She muttered with a soft laugh. He cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Okay, all done!" She exclaimed, leaning back to see how it looked before nodding proudly at herself.

She took Seji from Jeno who was smiling down at it, eye smile and all- then walked over to Jisung.

"Are you taking her home today or..."
"Yeah." He uttered out the best he could through the close proximity as she slid the doll into the carrier and looked up at him.

"Okay but please don't break her, I need to actually pass." Seri pleaded and Jisung nodded, not being able to look at her directly in the eyes and she sighed hopefully- stepping back at grabbing her bag.

"Okay, thanks Sung." Seri patted his arm before walking off, leaving Jisung and the crying doll.

" Seri patted his arm before walking off, leaving Jisung and the crying doll