°22

This is the real me.

His wide, shocked eyes was stuck on the girl who was sitting next to his Mother and it seemed like time had slowed down and his fears had now became unraveled

"You never told me how much of a sweet girl Seri is, you should invite her more often." His Mother began, not aware of the swirling inside him and the way his throat dried up and every time he swallowed, it felt like there was a blade that cut relentlessly at his throat.

She got up, weak and frail, taking Seri's empty glass to the kitchen.
"I'm going to call it a night...it was nice meeting you Seri."

The girl tore her eyes away from the still boy and towards the Woman, she bowed respectfully as she stood up.
"You too Mrs Park."

The door shut behind her and the silence consumed the two, Seri felt the tension in the air and swallowing it down, she turned to face the boy.

She was unsure of what his emotions were and it felt like someone had punched him in the gut to leave him utterly winded.

"You weren't answering my texts and you promised to take her so I was worried-"
"And you decided to come to my house?"

His harsh unbelieving voice, betrayed voice cut through the air and left her temporarily frozen.

"I..." She trailed off, unsure of what to say under his angry intense gaze. "You weren't answering..."
"Do I have to answer?" He almost scoffed out and the anxiety mixed with anger rose in his throat and it felt like he couldn't breathe.

Seri blinked back her shock and shifted on her feet.
"No but," she was at a loss of words at his change of character and his fists balled up so tight that he could almost hear the crunching of his bones.

"What were you expecting when you came here? Do you have no manners or common sense? The world doesn't revolve around you." He burst out, his arm flailing up to emphasise his point and he subtly panted angrily.

"I never said the world revolved around me." She defended, not sure why he was suddenly attacking her. She understood he was upset about her showing up but he was taking it a bit too far.

"Really?" He bit back, his eyes displaying his rage. "You don't give one shit about what anyone else is going through or how they're feeling and you decide to show up here like-"

"What the fuck, okay I get you're angry and upset and I apologize for it but I don't know why-"

"Are you stupid?" He yelled out angrily, overcome by his embarrassment and anger. "You must be enjoying this, seeing how my life is and you go home to have the perfect family. You must love seeing people like this and I bet you can't wait to go tell all your friends-"

"You're out of line, what the hell!" She exclaimed, raged by him and she strode over to him and looked up at him.

"You know I'm not like that! Why would I make fun of the situation, why would I ever, after knowing your Mum-"
"You don't know anything! Stop acting like you know, everything, you don't!"

Seri froze as he stepped closer to her and the angry tension grew until it was suffocating.
"Get out."

The girl shot her eyes up to him at his gritted voice, swallowing down his anger yet he refused to look at her incase he saw the look of pity or humour.

"Jisung, I-"
"Get out!"

I mean he kinda went off

Anyway tho what do you think should happen 😔