°31

"I was wrong, it's bad

"I was wrong, it's bad." He uttered out as the man pushed the bar down to a close and Jisung's eyes widened- looking around him in fear.

Seri had a pull of a smile on her lips as she watched him.
"Lets take a picture!" She exclaimed, attempting feebly to distract him.

She leaned her body away from him, back facing him as she smiled at the camera. Despite his choking terror, he managed a quick smile.

The ride began to rumble, the wheels already turning and it was too late- he panicked.
"Wait, wait I don't think I can-" his voice was drowned out by the yells of excitement.

Biting her lip in anticipation as she felt the rollercoaster come to the peak before the drop.

His hands were right around the bar in fright and she took the initiative to pull one of them away- he shot his head towards her in shock- eyes wide.

"You've got this." She said loudly with a smile on her face and she proceeded to interlace their fingers together and through the exhilaration of his unruly heart and the wind blowing through her hair- the ride dropped.

°
"How are you feeling?" She asked with a concerned grimace as the ride came to a close and Jisung's face was emotionless, shocked.

Her hand that was still tight around his squeezed the grip and he turned towards her.

"Sick." He uttered out and she began to worry.
"Was it really bad? I'm sorry, wait let's go get some water." She fretted in concern with her eyebrows drawn down- pushing the bar up and pulling him out of the cart.

He was unsteady on his feet and head was light despite the drilling of the unstoppable beats of music.

Seri found the stand of drinks, paying for water while flickering her eyes over at Jisung every two seconds in guilt and worry.

They found themselves at a bench as his heart attempted to slow down and she held the bottle out- his shaky hands taking it and sipping lightly.

Seri tilted her head in concern at him.
"I'm sorry I shouldn't have-"
"Lets go again."
"What-"

He turned towards her with a smile breaking past his lips.
"It was fun- genuinely." He assured. "I think I'm just in shock."

She let out a sigh of relief, slumping back on the bench- kicking him with her foot.
"You scared me beanstalk." She muttered with a glare and he laughed- lifting the bottle to his lips but it was taken out of his grip.

He watched in shock as she took a swig of the water, his hand in the air and she pushed it back into his hand with a satisfied nod of her head at the refreshing drink.

"Lets go buy sweets and become diabetic." She declared, standing up and Jisung still sat there in shock at his water she drank from.

Seri glanced down at him, rolling her eyes.
"You're acting like a 5 year old, it isn't like we kissed."

There it went, the deep red blush that spread over his cheeks and she pouted her lips dramatically.
"Unless you want my kissy kissy." She joked lightly and Jisung scoffed despite his extreme blundering heart; standing up and lightly pushing her.

"I'll pay for the candyfloss." He began to walk further into the crowd and her face lit up excitedly.

"Wait, really? Wait for me- Jisung!" She exclaimed trying to keep up with him and when she did- she slithered her arm through his as they walked together.

Jisung looked down at her as she wide eyed looked around in happiness, smile on her lips and the feeling was unmatched.

Almost like she could feel his eyes on her, her head tilted up and caught the sight of his eyes and for the first time- through the illumination of bright lights and the happiness drowning at her heart- his features lit up and accentuated by it all- her heart skipped a beat.

So how we feeling;)

Also should I do one more chapter at the fair, what would you like to see ;)))))