°38

Trigger warning: mentions of unwanted touching

Seri was scrolling through her phone mindlessly, ever so often glancing up to check on Jisung to see if he hadn't magically disappeared

"Instagram ads are so appealing to buy from." She muttered, humming to herself while liking masses of pictures and commenting on her friend's.

Her personal space bubble was rudely and suddenly interrupted by a newly, throat swelling overpowering scent of cologne. They put on way too much.

Seri's heart jolted in the sudden surprise, glancing up at the person as she stepped to the side to create distance.

Uncomfortable, she gripped the stroller as a way out to leave.
As she stepped to the side, the male stepped towards her and her eyes widened.

Feeling suffocated, she created even more distance yet didn't want to be rude.
He let out an amused chuckle, deep rough voice that left her on edge.

"You go to Neo college right?"
"Uh," she began, unsure of who this guy was, hesitantly eyeing him. "Do I know you?"

"No, but I know you- you're talked about a lot and I was wondering if the rumours were true."

Seri narrowed her eyes at him, becoming defensive.
"I don't know you-"
"I mean, we can change that." He said suggestively, taking a step forward as she cowered back.

"What the hell." She rushed out in panic and disgust as she turned around to leave.
"Where are you going? I'm just being nice."

"No, you're being invasive."
"You're acting as though you don't like the attention," he stepped closer and his presence encased her from behind and her pulse quickened.

Seri's anxiety began to prick, blinking away the harsh scorching hot tears of panic.

"Go away." She spat out as dignified as she could muster through the erratic thrashing of her frantic heart.

"Oh come on now, you're playing too hard to get now." The boy began to get irritated by Seri as she made a move to leave but his tight grip clasped over her upper arm, alerting her anxiety to heighten.

"Go away." She said, voice wavering slightly and she cursed herself for becoming so weak so easily.

"It doesn't sound like you want me to go hm?" He said lowly, pulling her towards him and she felt like all of her senses had failed her.
She felt like she was drowning on the oxygen she frantically began to intake shallow gasps of air.

Unable to hear, all sounds becoming distorted and blocked out by the sound of her heart repeatedly knocking against her ears and hot flushes fell over her- sweat forming at her temples as his hands trailed up to her shoulder slowly and he pressed himself closer to her.

"I guess what they said was right, you're easy to get with." He murmured against her ear and she felt as though her lungs were clenching painfully until she was choking for air.

His hands slid down the curve of her back until they reached her bottom- his devilish hands groped it.

She was frozen, her stomach churning and her mind fought with her relentlessly to push him off or kick him where the sun didn't shine- but she couldn't.

Seri felt weak, disgusted at herself at the action- disgusted she let it even happen.
If anyone saw her, they'd wonder what happened to the confident sharp tongued Seri?

Even Seri started to believe she was gone.