°60

"So, are we just going to ignore the fact that Jisung and Seri are together or?" Eunjin commented as they all sat in the cafeteria together

Seri rolled her eyes, grabbing her wallet and counting the money she had left to spend on food.
"I knew I shouldn't have brought extra churros." She muttered, sighing harshly and sitting down with a slump.

Jisung, who was next to her, glanced at the girl then down at her hands.
"What is it?" He asked, eyes gazing and raking over her face as she huffed.
"I'm broke because of Haeji, that's what it is."

Seri glared at the said girl who shrugged.
"You lost rock paper scissors."
"Whatever." Seri said, sighing and leaning back on the sofa seat as she watched her friends converse.

"Where's Renjun and Donghyuck?" Yeonrin asked, noticing the two boys weren't there.
"They got into a fight." Jeno spoke nonchalantly.

Eunjin gasped.
"A fight? Why?"
Jeno shrugged, adjusting his baby's little hat.

Jisung was fumbling around inside his bag as his friends spoke, looking for the one thing he needed.
"What are you doing Beanstalk?" Seri asked, turning her head lazily to the boy.

He didn't answer at first, humming a reply then grasping something in his hand as he turned towards her.

Seri watched wordlessly as he placed his wallet in her hands and in surprise, her eyes flickered up to him.
"Sung I don't-"
"Please take it, go eat something." He said with a concerned smile, his nose scrunching up slightly.

Guilt simmered on the girl as she remembered Jaehyun bloodied and battered after conjuring up enough money.

She shook her head, placing it back into his hands.
"I'm not that hungry."
Jisung narrowed his eyes at her.
"Liar."
"Never." She quipped with a grin.

Jisung glanced at her, eyes flickering between her own before he sighed.
"It's not a big deal Seri, just go get something."

"But i don't want to take your money..." She trailed off, rubbing the back of her neck as all she could think about was his family.

Jisung soon caught onto what she was trying to say, his shoulders slumping as he bit his lip.

Without a word, he stood up which made the girl's gaze shoot up and follow his movements when he exited out of the booth.

"Wha- Jisung, wait-"
"Just let him buy you something, his pride is quite big." Jaemin voiced, stopping the girl from following after him.

She watched his retreating frame, sighing and slumping back with a hand raking over her face.
"I just feel bad." Seri mumbled.

"Just buy him something tomorrow then." Eunjin retorted before raising her eyebrows towards the door.

"Hey losers, get into a fight?"
"Yeah," Renjun grumbled, glaring at Donghyuck who sported a bruised jaw.

"Fuck off."
"What happened?"
"What happened was that Donghyuck..."
"He what?" Seri asked with confusion.

Jeno snickered and glanced at Chenle who suppressed his laugh.
"He kissed him." Mark said and the girls immediately looked over at the boys.

"You punched him?" Seri gawked. "You could have just said a simple, no."
Renjun poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue.

"No," he hissed. "I was, ugh- i had this whole plan and this fucking idiot decided to ruin it!"

"Well it's not my fault, you should have done it earlier!" Donghyuck argued back and Seri's mouth was agape.

"See I told you, the gays are superior." Eunjin smirked.

" Eunjin smirked