°13

The two were partly in a silence on the way to McDonalds- aside from the music droning on through the speakers and Seri shifted awkwardly at the red light

"So..." She trailed off, glancing over at the boy who stared head on. "You don't seem that enthusiastic about this...I can take you home if you want?"

"No it's okay, sorry." He mumbled, clearing his throat and glancing over at her briefly but looking away at her gaze.

"I'm sorry though," he began quietly and she hummed in confusion. "I know you didn't want me as a partner, you probably preferred someone else."

Seri's eyebrows furrowed down at his words, turning to face him but he was looking out of his window.

"It's not that," she began, feeling guilty. "It's just... people talk a lot and it's a big thing for us two to be partners and it's ugh- I just hate the rumours."

"Oh," he spoke yet she continued.
"I've got nothing against you, you're great- I'd rather get you than some cocky dickhead."

He didn't reply, not sure what to actually say and she sighed, driving off again as the green light illuminated.

"I think we should start again, let's actually do this co-parenting shit properly." She laughed lightly, leaning her elbow on the window with her head resting on her hand as she drove.

"Yeah, I agree." He spoke, glancing at her as the streetlight shined onto her brown hair and illuminating her features.

"So friends?" She said with a cheeky smile and Jisung breathed out a small chuckle yet nodded.
"Friends."

°

"Okay but I feel like everyone believes we're teen parents." She whispered as they sat down- Seji hidden into the stroller with the blanket over it to hide the fact they were carrying around a doll.

Jisung looked around anxiously at the eyes that peered at them both and turned back around with wide eyes.

"What do we do?" He whispered back and Seri bit back her amusement.
"Nothing you idiot."
"But they think we're teen parents!"
"Let them think it, it's not like it's any of their business."

The sounds of wailing cut through the air and both of their heads turned to the stroller and then they both looked at each other.

"It's your turn." She said quickly and Jisung groaned, awkwardly standing up and walking over to the doll to pick it up under everyone's scrutiny.

Seji's cheek was pressed against his chest as he cradled her and Seri was quick to cover the back of her head with a blanket to hide suspicion.

"People probably think we have a baby doll kink." She muttered, picking up her drink to sip and and Jisung's eyes widened- bouncing Seji to quieten her down.

"Is that an actual k-kink?" He almost spluttered out in surprise and Seri shrugged nonchalantly.
"Who knows, it's 2020- anything is possible."

Jisung clamped his mouth shut, pleading for the doll to be quiet due to the harsh stares.
"I don't want people to think I have a baby doll kink." He whispered back in horror and Seri pressed her lips shut to stop the laughter from pursuing.

"I mean, you could have worse kinks."
"I don't have any kinks!" He exclaimed out and immediately realised that everyone heard his embarrassed outburst- his cheeks reddening.

Seri shoved her head in her hands to hide her amusement before holding her hands out for Seji.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry- I was just teasing."
Jisung handing Seji over and took his seat with his head down to not draw attention.

Seri eyed Jisung closely, humming.
"Why are you so worked up, unless you actually have a doll kink-"

His head snapped up, eyes wide in horror as he shook his head frantically.
"Seri-!"
"Okay, okay I'm sorry- you're so cute."

"I-I'm not cute." He grumbled out, taking bites of his food and Seri quirked a brow up unconvincingly.

"Sure."
"I'm not!"

""I'm not!"